Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rush Hour (New Line Platinum Series)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on July 23, 2016
Chris Tucker has some funny lines but that ir about all there is going for this movie. The story and pacing are poor and Jackie doesn't really get to show off his fighting skills in a series of poorly done scenes conceived by Hollywood. This film is watchable but definitely not above average.
on December 27, 2013
Stick with NetFlix for uninterrupted streaming and better quality. Movie was chunky in action spots and got stuck several times. No problems when viewing NetFlix movies.
on April 25, 1999
TUCKER AND CHAN ARE TOO GOOD FOR A DUMB FORMULAIC STORY LIKE THIS. THEY SHOULD BE CASTED IN A BETTER FILM WITH A BETTER PLOT.
on May 10, 2016
Despite that this is my favorite movie. I got a damage cover that has scratches and dents on it. The sad part is, I got it "brand new from amazon".
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2014
I was lead astray by Amazon's rating system once again. There must be someone somewhere who liked this but it wasn't me. t fell asleep half way through.
on November 25, 2013
Kind of slow and the acting was poor. Typical karate movie. I thought it was a waste of time. I would advise a pass on this one.
on February 11, 1999
This movie is OK. A few laughs at best. If you want an action movie starring Chan, this isn't it. He has one lame fight scene, and that's it. Try drunken master 1 or 2, or Police story. Overall, Chris Tucker is funny for 15 minutes until all his material just repeats itself endlessly.
on February 21, 2012
I received this item and I think or it may be from shipping because when I opened it brand new the disc was not in its right position. The disc fell out and was rolling around inside the case and it was scratched so one part kept freezing and it skipped over it. D: It may just have been mine....but be careful it can happen to anyone. I ended up wasting my money on something that go damaged as it got delivered. Was it because of delivery or because the person who sent it caused it from dropping the package? I don't know but you better think hard before trying to get them to send stuff cuz it may have some hidden damages. I would recommend that you buy it elsewhere or risk it but you may not get exactly what you paid for....Although these damages were no big deal well it is because I can't watch it anymore but these damages aren't someones fault it could have been if they dropped it and realized it or damaged through delivery. I would take caution of purchasing things here because those damages could have been avoided if the product was handled carefully and right. It may be the owner or the deliverer but either way both need to be more careful and if it's the deliverer I would recommend finding a different way to mail the product.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2001
This moive was just an excuse to have some mindless (hopefully enthralling)action and to show what a funny ...(actor) Chris Tucker is. I don't think it succeeded that well.
Sure, Chris Tucker is funny. Ha ha. But there's gotta be a better venue for him to display it than this reeally lame plot with Jackie Chan who he has no chemistry with. I wouldn't mind a good mindless plot if they didn't keep reminding me, repeatedly, that the whole catalyst for the ENTIRE movie is to get back the ...little ...(chinese girl). And how they're "doing it for the little girl." That reeeally got under my skin. I mean, hey. Have a mindless movie, but don't dress it up like it's not.
The action was okay, Chris Tucker wasn't as funny as I was led to believe, by numerous parties, he would be, and I walked away feeling dissatisfied....P>C, C-
on January 26, 2013
Chan is good; Chris Tucker is more than a little irritating. I don't think he's done much of anything since this came out in 1998. I can see why.