- Paperback: 233 pages
- Publisher: Avon Books (Mm) (October 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0380775395
- ISBN-13: 978-0380775392
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 4.2 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,778,300 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Rush! Paperback – October, 1993
|New from||Used from|
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles
Top Customer Reviews
To me, the highlight of this unauthorized biography of Rush is when Limbaugh use to boast how he dodge the draft during Vietnam war. Mr. Right-winger is definitely proud of his achievement during the war. Limbaugh is total void of any shame like Prez AWOL on his conduct during the war
Also amusing is how Rush flunked out of college. I guess Limbaugh's professors were not quite as gullible as his millions of sheep listeners. So Rush spent the war years spinning records at some hic radio station in Missouri. I don't know where conservatives get their heroes.