Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Russel Hobbs 23200 3.5L Stainless Steel Slow Cooker 220-240 Volts 50/60Hz Export Only
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||4 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 220-240 Volts 50/60Hz Export Only Will Not Work In The USA
- 3.5L capacity slow cooker Ideal family size slow cooker, cooks up to 4 portions of food Includes a searing pot that can be removed and used on a gas or electric hob for searing meat
- Stainless steel housing 3 heat settings, high, low, warm Glass lid to view food whilst cooking
- Removable pot & lid for easy cleaning Cool touch handles on main body
- Power indicator light Non slip feet
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Crockpot SCV400RD 220/240V Slow Cooker, 3.5 L
Crock-Pot SCCPVP600-S Smart-Pot 6-Quart Slow Cooker, Brushed Stainless Steel
KitchenAid KSC6223SS 6-Qt. Slow Cooker with Standard Lid - Stainless Steel
|Sold By||Portugalia Sales||SKR Sales||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Red||Stainless||Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Non Stick||Stainless Steel||Steel|
The 3.5L Searing Slow Cooker has been cleverly designed to make your life easier. Not only can you come home to a tasty, nutritious pre-prepared meal, but you can even pre-sear the meat in its own searing pan; saving the use of additional pans, grills, mess and hassle. A slow cooker is perfect for people who want to eat nourishing dinners but may not have the time, or energy to do all the preparation at the end of a busy day. This convenient cooking method also means that your meal will taste great and be packed full of flavour. The gentle cooking action reduces damage to vitamins and retains more of your food's nutrients and flavours. Whether you're cooking for two, or making a meal for the whole family, the slow cooker's generous 3.5 litre capacity can easily cook up to 4 portions at a time. It even comes with a selection of recipe ideas to give you a little inspiration. The Russell Hobbs Slow Cooker has three simple heat settings; high, low and warm so it's easy to operate. A glass lid lets you view your food while its cooking, and cool touch handles on the main body make it safe to handle. All in all, the versatility of this handy appliance will become an indispensable appliance in any busy family's home.
Top reviews from other countries
I have cooked both by frying the vegetables first and by putting them straight in the cooker; I have also used frozen vegetables that cook easily (peppers). All have turned out perfectly.
I do not use setting 1 for cooking generally. I heat on setting 2 for 20 minutes as per the instructions. Whilst I am doing this I heat anything I think will benefit from not being put in the cooker raw; I also heat the stock. I then add everything to the cooker and leave on setting 2 to cook. I usually put the cooker on at about 11 o'clock and we tend to eat about 6 in the evening, if the meal is cooked before then I either turn the cooker down to 1 (if there is still quite a lot of stock left) or turn the cooker to warm.
I use my slow cooker about 3 times a week and love the fact I can just leave it to cook without having to keep checking on it.
Cleaning is simple. Once emptied and whilst still hot I add hot water to the inner bowl and leave it to soak for half hour. Then a quick wipe round and into the dishwasher to clean.
I have increased the time I spent with my family and reduced the amount of time I spent cooking in the kitchen. 😉💃🏽