|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.64 - $3,000.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Fabric for certain colors vary - For color Black Heather it is 50% Cotton/50% Polyester; Oxford is 53% Polyester/47% Cotton; For other colors it is 100% cotton
- Machine Wash
- Quick dry moisture management fabric
- Athletic cut
- Covered elastic waist with interior drawstring
- 8" inseam
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The russell athletic pocket short features a great fit and comfortable cotton. From workout to weekend, this comfy pocketed short will be a go-to favorite.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000MN8OR6
- Item model number: 25843M0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 31, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These shorts have an 18" rise and an 8" inseam that still takes the hem to just above the knee. Take a minute to imagine an 18" rise ...you can pull these shorts up to your arm pits!
When I bought them, I loved them, but, when I went to buy another few pairs, just a month later, they were no longer being sold. I looked all over, and could not find them anywhere. Crisis! I thought Russell Athletic simply stopped making them. So, I got stuck with other shorts since these ones seemed gone for good.
Of what was available, I bought and used other options, but didn't like any of them and ran into issues such as: hanging down to the knees like basketball shorts, made of either too thick of material, or not 100% cotton material (usually a mix of synthetic materials, or some kind of filmy polyester stuff that didn't breathe at all, like cotton does), awkward fit (too bulky or too restrictive), crummy elastic (too tight, too loose, or the worst -- exposed elastic that is scratchy on the skin), etc.
It's hard to tell, on here, what any of the shorts will really be like, but I took a shot on these, since they seemed closest to what I bought years ago, and I was super happy, upon buying one pair, to discover that these are EXACTLY the shorts I used to be able to buy. THANKS AMAZON! I just bought three more pairs, in case they do stop getting made at some point.
Personally, I lounge/sleep in them, as well as work out in them.Read more ›
Again, nothing major, but probably better value out there for the money...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought these in a large size like I normally do with other brands - but these are a very large 'large'. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Tony V
Well, what do you expect when you get something from a company you've been wearing for years and years? Read morePublished 20 hours ago by RiverRat118
Good shorts for lounging around the house, however, the fabric is considerably thinner than the previous ones I have had for years.Published 2 days ago by Johnny