Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Closed-Bottom Fleece Pocket Pant
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 9, 2011
I wanted some sweat pants that I could wear to the gym, wear around the house, and run errands in. I got the charcoal grey ones in the hopes that they would not show cat hairs very badly, because my cats like to sit in my lap while I read. The cat hairs don't show up very noticeably. I have washed them a couple of times. No bleeding. They are very comfortable. Nice and warm. I like the elastic around the legs so I can run outside on cold days. Just what I wanted.
on December 31, 2011
I recently purchased these particular sweatpants for my disabled son. I have relied on the russell brand for a long time because of previous purchases. The last Russell pants I bought lasted almost eight years. With this recent purchase I have been extremely disappointed in the quality of the fabric. Even thought I bought these pants recently, after just several washings, they have been pilling with each wash and now they look like they are worn out and will just barely make it through this winter season ! I will have to start looking again for sweatpants for next winter, and I will not be purchasing Russell's sweatpants again !
on March 8, 2013
I bought two pair of these after reading a reviewer's comment for another brand that was a couple of dollars cheaper. In it, she said that the other brand was made of tee shirt thin material. I didn't want that. These are not. They are made of a quality thickness, and at just a couple of dollars more, well worth it. I will say, however, that I made a mistake in ordering Large after someone indicated that these run small. I'm 190 lbs, 5'-11" and usually wear a size 34 waist in jeans. I don't like snug sweats. Still, I should have ordered Mediums. The large are too large (waist and inseam). I'm sure Med would have been fine. But they're comfortable for around the house, and I like that they have pockets. Oh, and for some reason, the grey color shipped free but they wanted I think $7 or $9 to ship blue. Go figure.
on April 26, 2012
So I ordered these in hopes of getting some good around the house sweat pants, theyre sized closer to 2 sizes smaller then on the label when compared to unbranded or hanes products of the same size.

So being an amazon prime customer I was easily able to return them, but they charged half the price of a pair of the pants as a "restock" fee, I dont know if they do this for every order returned or just me, because I had to remove the pants from the plastic bag to try them on.

Needless to say I will not attempt to get a larger size of these pants from them since if they dont fit right I will be eating most of the cost in return fees.
on March 17, 2013
I am 5'8" and weigh about 175, so I buy my sweatpants in size Large. Some sweatpants in this size are quite roomy, requiring me to cinch the drawstring tight so they don't fall down to my ankles. These fit snugly, so if you are looking for the roomy kind, look elsewhere. If you're over 200 pounds you aren't large, you're extra large, and should order accordingly.

Apart from the size issue these sweats are soft, warm, and comfy.
on November 16, 2015
my husband is a trim 5'8". The pants fit around the waist but they are 6 inches too long. He ordered a medium. They make him look like a circus clown. Small would be too small in the waist. Large? out of the question.
review image
on April 5, 2013
These are the most comfortable sweatpants you can buy. When I look for sweatpants they've got to have the elastic cuff on the legs because I use them for running. Have you ever tried running in a straight-leg pair of pants? Feels like you could trip over them with each stride. Also they have to be durable. Bought a different brand of sweats a couple months ago and tore the crotch right out of them while doing squats in the gym. Can do without that kind of surprise. The Russells are durable and have reinforced seams. And then there is the comfort factor. One word..... FLEECE. Would recommend to anyone who runs and/or works out religiously. I would buy a second pair but springtime is here and springtime in Florida is, well.....HOT.
on April 17, 2012
I followed the size guide and ordered a pair for my husband. It was way too small for him... I would say the sizes run small, so if you like them to be a little roomy, order a size up from what the chart says.
on February 28, 2013
I am 5'5 with a 30 waist male. These sweat pants fit me very nicely (size small).

They are especially great when doing lifts like the deadlift which makes it so it glides up and down your legs.

They are tight around the waist so when you do workouts like squats that people do not see your plumbers crack, which you either would or would not like depending on the person ;).

I have owned them for about 7 months now and are still great, they have not shrunk in the washer or anything like that. I expect the life of them will be eternal.
on December 7, 2012
My sweats were beginning to get worse for the wear after well over a decade of use. They were black when I got them, and have since morphed into a dark grey via many, many washings.

Are seeing the appearance of even more small holes in my sweats, I decided to buy a replacement pair. I've bought various Russell items before, so I was pretty sure that these would be just fine.

They're comfortable and sized correctly. Even when it is warm outside, these sweats help keep you cool. Even before sweating, I noticed that these sweats seem to breathe very well and, if you do happen to sweat, to doesn't feel like it stays next to your skin.

All in all I'm glad I bought these sweats and might even buy a second pair.