Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

I had a little trouble getting these sweat pants, they ended up being 2 days late. But, once I received them, I have been wearing them every chance I get. I bought them mostly for just hanging out at the house, and they are perfect for that. I read some reviews about the elastic in the ankle being too tight, but I haven't had any trouble with that. The only problem with the fit that I have, is that they seem a little short in the waist. Now this may be a result of my build, so I'm not going to blame it on the pants. I bought the extra large, and it is supposed to fit waists between 40 and 42 inches (I couldn't find a size chart when I ordered these). I am not having any problems with these pants fitting my waist, my problem is, when I sit down, the waist line in the back drops down. I am about 5'11" and around 250 pounds. I have large thighs, and my back end is not tiny. I just don't think that they put enough material in these pants to cover that much real estate. The pants fit okay in my thighs (they are not baggy....and they don't look like yoga pants on me), but like I said, when I sit down, they pull down. If I end up ordering another pair, I might go up one more size just to be sure. By the way, with the length, they are just about right. I guess if you stretch them a little at the bottom, they will work as matching slippers with your pants. Also, these are not super warm and cozy. The fabric is relatively thin so you will probably have a tough time getting overheated for 9 months out of the year. By the way, I am wearing those pants right now as I am writing this review...Just saying'. So, if you are looking for a casual pair of pants to knock around the house with, these fit the bill pretty much.
8 people found this helpful
on November 26, 2016
These are great sweatpants but I had to give this item a 2 star review because it seems impossible to get a pair of them that isn't somehow defective.

I ordered 3 pairs of these sweatpants and so far 2 of them have had holes in the pockets. I will now have to do yet another return. Amazon makes it very easy for the returns but it is still something I would like to have avoided.

In short: good sweatpants, super comfortable, but the quality is lacking...
9 people found this helpful
on February 21, 2017
These arrived with one leg missing the elastic band / seam. The one seam was poorly sewn. I might be able to understand QC missing the poor seam, but any company that lets a product out the door with one operation completely missed cares very little about customer satisfaction. I will be returning these, and I will not buy another Russell Athletic product again.
review imagereview image
8 people found this helpful
on February 13, 2017
So I read more than a few of the reviews on this item prior to purchase. I should have listened to the ones that stated this is of low quality. The right pocket had a large hole right out of the box!
I also got a pair of the black bottoms, they seem to fit different; maybe a slightly different material blend.
Doubt i would purchase these navy bottoms again.
review imagereview image
6 people found this helpful
on December 15, 2014
I am hoping these sweats will sit out and give me a little more room in the bum area. I am very pleased with the quality and the fact that these pants have pockets and are closed on the ankle area. I hate it when sweats are open bottoms; they allow clod air to come up your legs unimpeded. Pockets are a must if you wear them out to do any shopping or errands and these sweats have pockets. These sweats are a great value.
10 people found this helpful
on November 5, 2015
I originally bought these because I wanted to train in them but once I did one day of training I realized I hate that feeling I get when I still have sweat on my body and cloths are rubbing against it. Thus I would not recommend, if you are sensitive to stuff like that, these for working out. What I do recommend these for is relaxing and just chilling out by yourself or some homies. I would actually say to buy the open bottom ones Russell Athletic Men's Dr-Power Fleece Open Bottom Pocket Pant, Black, Large because for the purposes of lounging around they would feel much better than the somewhat tight grip these have around your ankle. The grip is not tight or lax but a comfortable medium that I will live with. You could always, maybe I have not tried so don't take my word, make an incision in the bottom of the pants and cut the elastic out and then sew it back up. Anyways, this is a great product and I HIGHLY recommend you buying this if you are in need of some sweats.
6 people found this helpful
on August 7, 2016
I have worn Russell sweats for several years and have found the quality to be excellent. The material on the ones I just ordered is good and the waist fit is just right. However, as a man about 5'9" the legs are way too long. I searched unsuccessfully for sweats of any brand that had a choice of inseam length. Why would it be so difficult to manufacture sweats for men of different leg lengths? I will wear these sweats but there will be a pile up of material around my ankles.
4 people found this helpful
on January 23, 2017
I bought these for my hubs so he would stop washing the one pair he had every other day. I have looked for these for ages!! Finally found them on Amazon & ordered 2 pair. My hubs was over the moon to receive 2 more pairs of his favorite sweatpants. The fabric was nice & thick, did not feel cheap. For some reason he loves the elastic him, which was nearly impossible to find in stores the last couple of years. The sweatpants also have sturdy pockets & the waist tie is not the kind that gets lost. So happy I finally found Russell sweatpants again.
2 people found this helpful
on December 2, 2015
As a woman buying men's pants, obviously these weren't the perfect fit since women carry their weight differently. However, I purchased the pants a little over a year ago, and they still look good. I thought there was excessive pilling on the legs (again, woman buying man's pants = extra crotch material hanging around). But it pilled for awhile, and then stopped. I did have the seam rip at one of the pockets, and the seam in the seat ripped as well. I just sewed them and moved on. Again, I attributed it to me carrying my weight in my hips, though I never really felt these were tight. I feel these are middle of the road as far as how heavy the fabric is.
4 people found this helpful
on January 18, 2018
Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Closed-Bottom Fleece Pocket Pant - Medium - J Navy

As I mentioned in the review of a Russell sweatshirt with a sizing error, the company may have a quality control problem. The right-hand pocket was sewn only half-way across the opening, thus it was not a pocket I could depend on holding anything in.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.