BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on March 24, 2017
These are comfortable and fit as expected, but they are NOT what I was looking for...I have several pairs of Russell Athletic pants and was looking to purchase additional colors because I LOVED the ones I have. The big difference is that these are much thicker than the pairs I already owned, but I couldn't for the life of me find a product code to search for the correct style. I took a chance on these and they are a bit different. What I like about the ones I own are that they are very lightweight and extremely comfortable and are warm enough in moderately cool-to-cold temperatures. What I found to be the difference is that these are 50% polyester / 50% cotton whereas the ones I LOVE are 100% cotton. I will be looking for that from now on. To be fair, I do like these and will wear them, but they will not be my "daily-wear-around-the-house-and-do-chores" go-to pants.
on March 5, 2015
I had previously purchased 100% cotton, but Russell apparently doesn't do that any more. I had to buy the 50/50 cotton polyester this time and the fit was considerably more snug than the 100% cotton ones. I will try one pair and wash it to see if it loosens up any, otherwise I will probably return the one I haven't worn. The fabric was thicker than the 100% cotton as well.
Enthusiast: Campingon January 6, 2017
These are nice mid-weight sweatpants. The legs are long enough to handle tall folks, but the elastic ankles keep them from dragging for shorter folks like me without being super tight and uncomfortable.

I'm mildly disappointed in that I was looking for lighter weight jersey sweatpants, and the descriptions don't really let you tell ahead of time. But they're warm and comfortable and I'll keep them, but still looking for the light weight ones.
on May 14, 2017
Bought these for my husband to replace his old ones that had stretched out in the waist after 10 years. The new ones are perfect in the fit, and the fabric and construction are the same high quality I expected. My husband loves to wear these with sweatshirts when he's being lazy around the house. We're both very happy with these new sweatpants.
on August 28, 2017
Waist fit is fine. However, these were made for a man with much longer legs than I have. If I was 6 to 8 inches taller, they might fit properly. All bunched up at the ankle. Even the picture above shows bunching at the ankle. It's ok, though. I'm not going to the Presidential Ball in them.
on November 1, 2016
Nothing fancy but one problem :THE ELASTIC ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PANTS ARE RIDICULOUSLY TIGHT MAYBE FOR A CHILD"s FOOT NOT FOR AN ADULT.Had to have the elastic removed and replaced at a usable tightness.
on November 22, 2016
Good design just the right amount of elastic in the legs and waist, not too tight not too baggy. They might be too short for a tall skinny person, I'm 5'6" Mediums fit just right.
on May 3, 2017
UGH! Not like they used to be!

Fit is about the same, but, pills after first wear and just look and feel awful.

WHY, Russell? Why not just raise the price and keep the quality? Win win. Now, we the consumer pay more for less. That seems to be the corporate policy.
on September 13, 2017
These are not bad.
Pros: Fit as expected and pockets are deeper than some other brands.
Cons: As others have mentioned - the elastic cuffs at bottom of pant legs are very tight. Also, if purchasing wash them inside out the first couple times as the inner fleece sheds badly.
on June 16, 2014
Many of my sweat pants have the cord come out after only a few times wearing them, I know I shouldn't rely on the cord keeping my sweats up but I do.

I wear mine as pajama bottoms and sleep in them over night and find they breath better then many of my other sweat pants and I don't wake up with the classic wet butt effect from over heating at night while I sleep.

The sizing was just right for me as I am 5'10" tall with an average frame and build. I plan to order more of this exact style and type as I slowly replace my other sweat pants in time.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.