Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on January 5, 2018
These are made of excellent quality smooth cotton. It's a tight weave. A very refined looking sweatshirt material. They run large. I wear a 42ddd and the large is plenty room on me. I'm 5"5 and the length hits me at low hip area. The sleeves are not too long and they are roomy. I thought I would have to alter them, but I don't. Note the photo. The neckline is roomy, too. It's not as high up as photographed. The bottom band and wrist band aren't tight.

The weight is good. It's not too heavy, but it's a good thickness for warmth.
on January 18, 2018
I don't know if it's a question of quality control with Russell or the fact that the sweatshirt was fabricated in Honduras. Honduras exports top-quality bananas but this is the second instance where clothing size was mislabeled. I ordered a medium and received a sweatshirt labeled medium but the size was way too large. (The first occurrence of clothing mislabeling was on a Nike dri-fit running shirt. It was fabricated in Honduras and labeled medium but in fact was small. Coincidence?Russell Athletic Men's Dri-Power Fleece Sweatshirt, Royal Blue, Medium)
on January 3, 2018
Got this for my husband who is usually between L and XL . I bought the XL since I figured on line, these things run a tad small...boy was I wrong.
This runs bigger then the other shirts I have purchased for him. A Large would have been more then sufficient for him. Quality of fabric is soft, he is happy with it. Will update after I wash it if it shrunk at all.
on January 7, 2018
The XL was too large for a senior male, 5'10", deep chest, slight belly, so returned it. The quality was great, the material nice, the fit would have been good in one size smaller I'm sure. But we just returned it and purchased the Amazon Essentials sweatshirt in a L instead which was slightly less expensive.
on February 3, 2015
I've purchased this size for years in various name brands of sweatshirts (Izod, Van Heusen, Bauer, and Franklin), and almost never have an issue with size. This Russell was too big and worse yet, the neckline was misshapen. It was awful. I'd purchased three and noting how large they were, washed one to see how much it would shrink. It hardly affected the size at all, but the neck just limped out - as though I'd stretched it by pulling a hanger through the neck opening. It was so sloppy-looking; I think the neck facing was made with inferior material. My son will enjoy the look, but I gladly returned the other two.
on January 18, 2018
Always like RA clothing. One issue with this order is that the first wash is a mess. There is lots (actually LOTS) of lint in the washing machine and dryer after the first wash. Haven't washed yet a second time.

Bottom line, wash separately at least for the first time or your other clothes will be a mess.
on December 4, 2016
I ordered a medium size but got the large. It is huge. The quality is outstanding and I am so sorry it does not fit. Time is precious these days. Please try to fill the order as requested or not at all. I gave you three stars for the quality of the garment, minus 2 stars because my grandson needed it for school and missed out.
on January 10, 2018
Normally i wear x large but these were way to big i returned two out of three, tried washing one to see if it would shrink but did not shrink. My luck.
Top Contributor: Petson December 31, 2017
These are my favorite sweatshirts by far. Nice, substantial weight, good design, very well put together. I wear mine very oversized, and they still look great.
on January 15, 2018
Excellent value, great quality, lasts a long time. Absorbs sweat and wash after wash looks great. They feel good and are an excellent value.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.