|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 7.8 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000783T80
- Item model number: RT605PP-White-Large Tall
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 1, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So now I'm only buying the pocket tees. The $1 premium is cheap for a quality iPhone sleeve :-)
The rest of my original review:
- The quality and fit of the t-shirt itself deserves five stars. The pro cotton is a world different from the regular cotton on most t-shirts, its slightly heavier weight letting the shirt hang off your shoulders and maintain a nice shape. Cheaper material light t-shirts have tended to crumple or cling a bit more than is comfortable, and are best worn inside of shirts or something. This pro cotton t-shirt can be quite elegant worn on its own.
- I used to buy the regular XXL shirt, but now the 2XLT's are my favorite, even if they are more than twice the price on Amazon. The problem is, you can't find these sizes anywhere else, including on Russell Athletic's own online store. So Amazon is it, mostly.
- I'm not unusually tall but my torso is proportionately longer. My normal XXL t-shirts would often un-tuck themselves, or expose my belly if I was reaching for something. The 2XLT's are a perfect remedy for that, allowing me to be more physically active - you won't believe how much the annoyance of a shirt escaping out of its tucked position limits your movement. You hold yourself back even if you aren't aware of it.
- Even though it seems there are only color differences, the materials do differ slightly depending on the color.Read more ›
THE NECKS NEVER, EVER DROOP EVEN WHEN THEY ARE SEVERAL YEARS OLD !
this is a very big issue with me and Russell is the only t-shirt I have ever owned that keeps it shape.
Maybe it's just me being cheap but I still think $15 is a lot for a t-shirt (then lose weight and buy smaller shirts... you gotta pay for all that material big boy). Ignore my conscience. On with the review. Well I just got it today. I ordered the 6x navy blue (biggest size they had) and it fits great. Next time I think I'll get a 5x. I like the room but it may be just a little more room than I needed. It feels light weight and very comfortable. I probably won't use the pocket because I don't want to stretch it out over time going in and out of it with my big hands.
I'll update this review later if necessary. Still have to wash it and see if there's any shrinkage and fading. But as of now I like it and plan to buy another.
Note to Russell Athletic: Please make more colors and have them for all sizes. Don't miss out on extra money because you have a lack of supply. Or at least amazon does. Now that I'm older I like plain shirts (and not so much flashy stuff or things with names and designs) and I want more colors.
Update 2/21/2012 10:12pm:
Update already? Yeah already... I've been wearing it since I got and it seems like it's going to be one of those shirts that gathers lent quick and show it very loudly. I'll see. Good thing I already have one of those sticky paper lent brushes.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a good quality shirt. It is a nice color and the material is soft and thick. It feels durable and like it will hold up but it does seem to run a little small. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Amy M. Hilliard
These are the best low-end big & tall shirts on the market right now for those who are very big & tall. The grey always fits larger than the other colors on me. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sean Varnadore
This is the second of these shirts I have ordered since I enjoyed the first one so much. Fit is good with a long tall which I like. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ken P
Just a little shrinkage after first wash. Nice fit and great colors.Published 2 months ago by eclectic reader
It seems like a quality shirt,I havent washed it yet so i dont know if it will shrink or not.I would say order one size up on this tooPublished 3 months ago by Jeremiah Peterson
It's hard to find pocket Ts hig enough to fit me, and with quality and at a great price! This is one happy camper!Published 3 months ago by G. Smith