Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Russell Athletic Women's Dri-Power Fleece Mid Rise Pant, Navy, XX-Large
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on November 22, 2011
Sweat pants with pockets - what a concept! In the past I had to purchase mens sweats to get the pockets - and the length - but of course they didn't quite fit right. These are perfection! They're medium weight and very soft, they sit just below the waist (they certainly don't feel like they'll fall off and the fit is much more flattering than if they came up higher) and best of all, they are long enough so I can actually put them in the dryer! I ordered the XL because I like my sweats a little loose - my inseam is 31.5" and these out of the box are around 34", which means I don't have to worry about them shrinking too much. In fact, I may have to get them hemmed, but that's a good problem to have for me. I'm so tired of having to hang dry my sweats - they are so much softer out of the dryer. I got my first two pairs in the medium gray and have already ordered 2 more pair in blue...gotta get 'em while I can!
44 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2012
These pants are well made and very comfortable--best of all, they have pockets. It's hard to find women's sweatpants with pockets. They are my gym pants and my casual attire pants and they work well in both instances. I purchased them a size larger than I usually wear because, from my past experience, sweatpants shrink with washings. They are quite large, requiring me to shorten them and pull the drawstrings really tight so I suggest you purchase them in your actual size, which should fit loosely and will probably fit well after washing.
VINE VOICEon September 9, 2012
I am a very simple woman and was looking for a pair (or two) of sweat pants good for taking walks, pairing with simple tops and just generally keeping me warm in the Fall weather. Russell Athletic Women's Dri-Power Fleece Mid Rise pants are cut generously, the draw string is adjustable inside the waist band (not outside) to avoid unsightly drawstring "tails" hanging out from under your blouse or sweater. I went ahead and washed and dried these. They did not shrink, they feel cozy, without being overly thick or baggy. Comfortable and well worth the investment.
on October 4, 2012
These are thick sweat pants. I don't have any problem with the waist. It is low, but there is a draw string, so you can adjust the size. They are very long. I'm 5'8 and they are dragging the floor, but I got them to knock around the house, so I'm not worried about it. They feel like they will be very warm for the winter.
on January 7, 2012
I have a terrible time finding sweats that are long enough and that aren't tight elastic waist band and these sweats meet my comfort standards by providing the longer length and they are super comfy. After wearing the sweats all day I went back to order more only to find most of the colors are sold out in the size I wear. I'd love to have more of these sweats!
on September 19, 2012
These are the weight and feel of a super soft sweat pant, with a modern cut. I love the loose leg that's open at the bottom. And the soft fleece next to your skin is heavenly warm - great lounge wear. They would have gotten five stars from me if the waist band were less snug. I wouldn't go up a size, the rest of the pant would be too huge. It's as if the wide waste band were sized to fit at the traditional waste, but the rise is the lower modern fit. They are too inexpensive to bother returning, and I may get used to the waste, or I'll adjust it somehow. I'm mid-40s and appreciate the lower waste - I find anything that sits at my (traditional) waste is too uncomfortable. I prefer a pant that sits on the hips, like these.
on December 12, 2012
I love these! They are everything sweatpants should be. Comfy, soft, warm, and fitted, but not too fitted. They are still sweat pants, but don't make you look like the frump queen either. They also have pockets, which is great. They do shrink a little bit in the wash, but not so much that you need a larger size.
on January 2, 2013
The pants were nice and warm and the size was what I expected. They were a little "bulky" in the hip area but that was probably due to the pockets and a fairly high waist. Overall I liked them and would purchase them again.
on January 2, 2013
It's difficult to find sweatpants with pockets, and these sweatpants not only have good sized pockets (to hold a cell phone), but they are excellent quality - thick, warm, and well made. I'll likely buy another pair.
on January 2, 2013
I'm very pleased with these pants. The fit is right as well as the length. They're very comfortable. I like the look of them, They hardly look like they're fleece but they do feel like they are. I would recomend these pants.