BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 14, 2011
I was so happy when I found these shorts on Amazon. My son needed them for flag football and I couldn't find any black shorts at any of our local stores for under $20.00. They were all Nike and were over $20.00. I thought I would be able to find something since we live in Florida but all I could find aside from the Nike shorts were pants. The Russell shorts I ordered are true to size and are priced just right. I'm so glad that I was able to find these for my son and love how fast the shipping was so that he was able to get them in time for his first game.
on May 28, 2014
My biggest like about these is that they don't seem to smell like my son's other athletic clothing. Not sure if this is special material, or it's just roomy enough that it keeps him aired out, lol, but it's made laundry time much easier. He enjoys these, as they're not too short, and give him plenty of room to do what he's got to do on the soccer field. Will definitely have to buy more of these when he outgrows them.
on February 26, 2014
We bought 2 pairs and one seems to be a little smaller than the other pair. We ordered small...and hopefully he will grow into them. Thankfully there is a drawstring. Otherwise, nice material and not cheap. For the price, you cannot go wrong....just run a bit bigger than expected and each pair seems to be different size relationship.
on February 22, 2011
I bought these for my daughter because I was having a hard time finding girls' basketball shorts, and what I could find was ridiculously expensive. She found these to be quite comfortable, and they've held up well enough that she'll be able to use them next season, too. The only thing I didn't like was that they were a little too long, but they were made for boys, so I guess maybe that's to be expected. While the material is on the sheer side, in black it doesn't show anything that shouldn't be seen.
on August 29, 2013
The shorts are fine BUT THE WRONG COLOR WAS SHIPPED. I ordered NAVY BLUE and received a light blue pair of shorts. Since gym class was the next day I couldn't return them.

I'm not happy that the wrong color was shipped. I guess if you need a specific color then don't order or be left in the lurch.
on February 13, 2014
These shorts fit as I hoped they would. If they would have been too big, they do have a drawstring. I suspect that for a 10 year old boy, they might be a little small in the waist, but for my daughter, they are the perfect fit for her basketball needs. Great quality!
on January 30, 2014
Bought a size M (10-12) for my 10 year old son and they are a little big but work great for flag football. The draw string keeps them from falling down and there are no pockets to worry about.
on January 17, 2014
These were bought for my triplet boys as they are in a little basketball league. They fit them perfectly and actually looking to order more this year, but just in a different color.
on May 8, 2014
These shorts arrived by the time they were needed and they even fit. They are well made and have been worn many times playing soccer. Definitely recommend them!
on April 19, 2012
These shorts were great. My 10 year old wears them all the time, I plan on buying more colors. He is super skinny and tall so I need to order him a bigger size to fit his length and then draw string helps them fit his little waist.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.