- Series: Russian Foreign Energy Policy
- Spiral-bound: 40 pages
- Publisher: Kogan Page Business Books (November 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1905050305
- ISBN-13: 978-1905050307
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.2 x 11.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,106,550 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Russia: Gazprom and the Russian State (Russian Foreign Energy Policy)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Kevin Rosner specializes in Russian oil and gas, security of critical energy infrastructure, and energy geopolitics. He is a Senior Fellow both at the Institute for the Analysis of Global Security in Washington and the UK Defense Academy, specializing in energy and security issues. He has served as a Senior Security Advisor to the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline company, held a post with the Program on Cooperation with the Russian Federation at the OECD as well as with the UNESCO Science Division in Paris.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|