Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on March 21, 2017
Great, Great simply Great. I have already done Russian I and II, and managed to impressed my in-laws already. The way I am doing and it's the same way I have done the first two, is, I will not switch to the next lesson until I master the current one, which in all honesty, doesn't take more than 3 or 4 go-arounds, and you will be able to at least maintain a five-minute small talk conversation with a Russian speaker person.
I am currently on lesson 4, and already feel I have learned so much more. The system is very clever, and keeps you fresh and focused throughout.
on September 8, 2015
This type of learning fits my lifestyle with the 30-minute audio segments. I can easily get in some language learning on a car ride or out walking the dog, and the manufacturer is correct that repetition helps learning. I'd encourage people to also find some written learning material to supplement this as well. I recently started formal classes, but my use of the Pimsleur I and II had me well ahead of most of my classmates.
on July 19, 2015
Not the most advanced language skills, but it helps me keep my Russian skill up to date. It would be better if all the lessons had a written version to refer to, as sometimes it is difficult to distinguish some sounds for others.
on August 2, 2013
I have enjoyed the use of Pimsleur Russian language DVD series. I currently have 4 sets of DVD's from Pimsleur. I like most how Pimsleur DVD's give you proper sound for each word when used in a sentence. Pimsleur gives examples, and goes back over these words time and time again. I also use these DVD's in conjunction with Rosetta Stone, and other books to learn the Russian language. I not only want to speak Russian, I want to read Russian correctly. The Russian language is so difficult to learn. I honestly believe one must pull from different source's to progress. Nothing has been as valuable, than actually having a conversation with a person who is from the Ukraine or Russia.
on January 15, 2014
no problems what so ever. product as described. arrived within the timeframe. The package had no damage, nor did what was inside. Thanks. wish it'd come with a more compact CD holder or something for the car.
on January 15, 2016
Fantastic program. Only one session daily for maximum learning.
on April 4, 2015