- File Size: 1108 KB
- Print Length: 146 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Artemiy Belyaev (October 30, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M4QHGOT
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#551,919 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #26 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > Slavic Languages
- #53 in Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Learning > Russian
- #103 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > Russian
|Print List Price:||$12.49|
Save $6.50 (52%)
Russian Language: Essential grammar and conversational language for Beginners (For Advanced, Dummies, Teens, Kids; Learn to Speak Russian, Alphabet, Noun, Grammar, Fast and easy) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 146 pages||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 0 - 18|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
That being said, this title is an excellent resource. However, there are a few typographical errors in the English parts, but if you already speak English, then that isn't a concern for you. This title breaks the grammar down into bite-size bits, and even offers samples so you can see the grammar in action while you are learning it while he blends it in with conversational Russian.
I highly recommend this title.
So I looked at the English sentences written by this author and I saw the Russian language in these :)
I felt the Russian nature of language in the most of the sentences written by the author in English.
I felt the difference between these languages when the author used English words in the Russian manner :))
That was an outstanding experience :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Learning > Russian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Learning
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > Russian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Language Instruction > Slavic Languages