3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Russian Soviet Helios-40-2 85mm f/1.5 Best portrait manual lens for Canon EOS SLR/DSLR Camera. NEW!
|Lens Description||85 millimetres|
|Max Focal Length||85 Millimeters|
|Min Focal Length||85 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Canon EOS adapter
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Has a Canon bayonet
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Beautiful swirly bokeh!
- Dreamy softness when you get out-of-focus;
- All manual operation may not be always reliable, but it gives you a sense of control;
- In high ISO, noise is more noticeable than in other lens, but it creates that nostalgic analog feel.
I've always been intrigued by the 40-2 and its swirling / painterly bokeh, and finally decided to get one for myself.
Its a challenge to use, make no mistake. You'll be shooting full manual, including focus, so be prepared for lots of trial and error work. And don't expect the sharpness and contrast you're use to seeing. But when you do nail the shot, its just magical. There is something really intriguing about the image produced, it has a warmth and intimacy to it.
Using this lens will help you grow as a photographer to. You'll really learn how to anticipate the exposure, how to gain focus quickly, little tricks like shooting off a series of shots with slight forward and backwards movements in an effort to focus bracket your subject.