BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Rust-Oleum 1911830 Vinyl Spray, White, 11-Ounce
Color: White|Size Name: 11 oz|Change

on March 31, 2016
Works however know what you're doing. Very thin paint so use very light coats multiple times. Cracks eventually but cleaned the boats interior up pretty well.
on May 12, 2014
Vinyl dyes like this are amazing products for changing the color of basically any plastic. If you cut open something that has been dyed, you'll see that the color actually leaches right into the plastic itself, and it leaves zero noticeable layer of paint on the outside.

Most recently we were painting our home and replacing lots of things that looked old or worn out. There were many plastic pieces that had turned a gross yellow/brown color over the years, but we didn't want to bother replacing the whole unit. These are things like fan grates, the covers on shower vents, etc.

Pull them down, give them a quick clean, and put on two light coats of this vinyl dye. It dries fast and is super easy to apply, easier than most spraypaints. It's pretty durable in just a couple of hours and is cured in 24. All of the plastics we re-sprayed when from that old yellow plastic color to vibrant bright white instantly. It was a big upgrade for the appearance of our bathrooms for very little money.
on November 26, 2015
Used for hot tub headrests! Works really well. Been using it for years. Stays intact despite the water/heat.
on May 13, 2017
One can covered a black vinyl chair, seat and back, to white. Three months outside in the weather, so far , so good.
on July 25, 2015
Great stuff. Really works on chairs with vinyl cushions and metal or plastic siding. The
cans never stop up --- and I just went through 12 cans and ordered 6 more. Very pleased.
on July 29, 2016
I am so pleased with this product. I was wondering whether I would have to throw away some white strap chairs whose frame was still good, but whose strapping was beyond hope. No amount of cleaning helped, and I was not going to try to re-strap them myself. I decided to give this a try and I'm amazed at how well it worked. The chairs look new, and so far the paint/vinyl coating has not cracked. Of course, the 64 dollar question is how well will this product remain new- looking over time. I'll update, but for now, I've included a picture to show the difference.
review image
on September 12, 2014
used on a vinyl computer desk chair that was dark brown and faded from the sun. This made the vinyl look crisp, clean and new. I havent used the chair yet so im not sure on durability but it seems like it should last
on October 4, 2017
Great paint. Covered well. Brought new life back to our vinyl chairs.
on August 12, 2017
Like.
on May 12, 2012
My first ever review on amazon and its for this stuff. My white vinyl boat seats had major mold staining and spotting. Bought this as a last hope before spending thousands replacing them and thank goodness I did because this stuff is great. Used it last summer on all my seats and they still look good and show no signs of wearing off. Follow the directions and use two coats and you are golden.