|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||1913830|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||11-Ounce Spray Paint|
Rust-Oleum 1913830 Chalkboard Spray, Black, 11-Ounce
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideal for creating a custom interior chalkboard on multiple surfaces including wood, metal, masonry, drywall, plaster, glass, concrete, paperboard and hardboard
- Apply the oil-based formula to create a hard surface for chalk writing on most indoor surfaces
- Covers up to 7 sq ft and dries to the touch in 20 minutes
- Creates a chalkboard that is scratch resistant, smooth and erases easily after use
- For optimal results before writing on surface, wait 24 hours after application and condition surface for use by rubbing side of chalk over surface and erasing
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 8 in||2.25 x 2.25 x 8 in||4.3 x 4.25 x 4.88 in||2.95 x 2.85 x 8.6 in||2.63 x 2.63 x 7.88 in||2.6 x 2.6 x 7.9 in|
|Size||Each||1||N/A||2-Ounce||12oz Spray||11.5 oz|
Rust-Oleum Specialty 11 oz. Chalk Board Black Spray can covert wood, metal, plastic, glass, paperboard, hardboard and more into a usable chalkboard. Create custom chalkboards in any shape or size on almost any surface including walls, small décor objects and furniture.
From the Manufacturer
Rust-Oleum Specialty Chalk Board converts surfaces into a usable chalkboard. Apply to metal, wood, masonry, drywall, plaster, glass, concrete, unglazed ceramics and hardboard. Erases cleanly.Item is non returnable as item is Hazmat.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will still buy Rustoleum and only count this as one strike.
You can turn any flat surface into a chalk board with this. The smoother the surface, the nicer this will work.