|Item Weight||28.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 15 x 9 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||203373|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $20.80 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rust-Oleum 203373 Professional Floor Coating Kit, Silver Gray
|Price:||$117.69 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is 2GAL GRY FLR Coating
- Industrial Toughness For The Most Demanding Environments
- The product is manufactured in United States
- High solids solvents based epoxy
- Ultimate adhesion and durability
- Withstands heavy foot and vehicle traffic
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
On to the product. These Rust-Oleum Pro Floor coatings are the High-end of the Low-end. They are solvent based products whereas you can probably only get water based versions at your local big box store depending on your states regulations. The box advertises coverage at 250 sq ft and my single garage came in right around 240 sq ft. There was plenty to do the floor. I was worried about not having enough at first but my fears were unfounded in the end.
No problem spreading the coating. Came with plenty of decorative chips. The concrete flooring I started with was approx 60 yrs old. 60 years of dirt, grime, grease, oil, damage and 2 coats of paint. Prep is always the key with ANY kind of coating. There are many products advertised, methods recommended, etc, here's what I did.Read more ›
Some Problems I read about:
Product not drying evenly or having darker spots at certain locations.
- I think the problem with this is that people may have applied it on UN-evenly at those locations. I also had this problem when I was finished. My tip would be to apply a thin coat of the epoxy to the entire garage without the paint chips. Then apply a 2nd layer with the paint chips. This will allow you to get a uniform layer down. Also be sure to roll out your roller so that it is evenly applied. Do not use globs of epoxy only on one side of the roller. If you apply it too thick then it will be difficult to get a uniform color. Finally make sure you over lap with thin layers of epoxy. Just like how you would paint a wall. Because if you use a thick coat and abruptly stop you will clearly see the area you stopped at. Thin out the epoxy and let the epoxy overlap with a thin coat. Use a paint roller tray to help make the epoxy more uniform.
Product shows concrete patches.
- If you used the concrete patch kit you might start to see it through the epoxy. The best thing to do is make sure you sand down the patches smoothly. This will allow the epoxy to adhere to it. Also this will give you a smooth surface at the end. One Issue I had was that the concrete patches can be seen through the epoxy. The epoxy is not that thick and will not self-level. So it is important to smooth down all your patch jobs prior to laying epoxy down.Read more ›
I've lost count of how many times I've applied this product for myself (in three different houses and two barns) and for friends and family. When I epoxied my first house, I used Rust-Oleum 251965 Garage Floor Kit but found that even after I had prepped the floor properly, I would have chipping and hot-tire lift. I was able to remove most of it and used this professional grade floor kit and fond it to be the best! Ever since then, I've been using it with great results. Some people might be turned off about the amount of work and time that is involved. Make no mistake about it! Depending on the size of the floor you are doing and how dirty is was previously, it take A LOT OF TIME and some elbow grease (this has allowed me to make a part-time business out of applying this stuff). You also need decent weather conditions (70°+ and no rain for two days) for the best application. Also, make sure you have plenty of epoxy.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice looking in the end. We also did top clear coat as well. We used Two gallons of epoxy and two gallons of top coat on a three car garage in great shape before starting the... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Georgyo07
Hi Folks. I installed the dark gray on a two car garage of approx 500 SF. Thanks to all for the many good reviews. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Atlanta Engineer
The product has only been down for a few weeks so I cannot speak to durability; however, the product is easy to use for the average handyman and leaves a great looking finish. Read morePublished 1 month ago by C Carver
Made the garage floor much cleaner. I have a 1 car garage, put the coating on thick, and had about 1/4 product left over. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Robert
ordered two kits, both arrived with containers damaged and material leaking. they do provide clips that held the can tops from totally coming loose. Read morePublished 1 month ago by T. Houts
Preping the floor prior to application is key. Very easy to apply. Beautiful smooth finish.Published 2 months ago by John P. Johnson