|Item Weight||3.17 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 2.6 x 7.9 inches|
|Item model number||249320|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Painting Supplies;Paint & Stains;spray-paints|
|Warranty Description||Satisfaction Guaranteed|
Rust-Oleum 249320 Automotive Filler Primer Spray Paint, 11 oz, Red
|Surface Recommendation||Wood, Metal|
|Item Volume||325.31 Milliliters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Filler primer is suitable for use on wood, metal and fiberglass surfaces
- Oil based paint with Stops Rust formula provides rust resistant base coat for cars, trucks and other vehicles
- Covers up to 12 sq ft and dries to the touch (and can be recoated) in 10 minutes
- Filler spray paint fills minor surface imperfections with excellent rust resistance
- Flat finish can be covered with any topcoat with superior adhesion
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rust-Oleum Automotive Filler Primer spray paint is a durable base coat suitable for use on auto body surfaces and more. Stops Rust technology provides rust protection and corrosion resistance while unique formula fills minor surface imperfections. Comfort tip and any angle spray reduce finger fatigue and allow painting of hard to reach areas.
From the Manufacturer
Rust-Oleum Filler Primer is a hi-build formula that fills in minor imperfections in the surface and improves top coat adhesion and appearance.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Nate O. on June 5, 2019
The technique I use for a nice smooth finish:
1. Sand down layer lines on your 3D print (220 grit/.10-.18 layer height, 120 grit/.2+ layer height)
2. Wipe down your 3D print with a damp paper towel/rag to remove debris from sanding
3. Spray 3D print lightly with filler primer - spraying hard to reach corners first
4. Re-sand any layer lines that may have been exposed by the filler primer and wipe down again
5. Apply medium-thick coat of filler primer
5. Allow to dry for 30 minutes
6. Spray thick final primer coat and allow to dry for at least one day before applying final paint/finish
1) Light sand PLA, remove burrs or imperfections
2) Coat of primer
3) water putty to fill in imperfections / bad areas
4) light sand
5) 2-3 more coats, and done!
I stored it upside down in a temperature controlled tool room with my other spray cans to prevent clogging and arasol loss.
After all that I tried to use it 2 days ago and it would not spray. I tried replacing the nosel at the top and nothing like it has no arasol in it even tho the can still feels like it should.
if your going to get this make sure you use it directly afterward because it seems the product does not store for any length of time even when new.
Top reviews from other countries
Make sure you dry it well or too coat will just peel off.