Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Rust-Oleum 260364 Ultimate Wood Stain, Half Pint, American Walnut
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Color achieved in one coat
- Can be top coated with Ultimate Polyurethane in one hour resulting in a 75-percent faster project time
- Stains and seals the wood
- No wood conditioner required
- Available in 14 colors
|Save on AmazonBasics and SupplyMaster Safety Gear|
SupplyMaster Disposable Exam Nitrile Gloves, 400 pk $24.30
AmazonBasics Blue Light Blocking Safety Glasses, 12pk $54.99
AmazonBasics Noise Reduction Safety Earmuffs $11.96
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Rust-Oleum Ultimate Wood Stain
Rust-Oleum Ultimate Wood Stains are 75% Faster than Ordinary Stains.
- Available in 19 colors with half-pint & quart sizes
- Dries in 1 hour!
- Creates perfect color with 1 coat
- Enriches & highlights natural wood grain
- Ideal for wood furniture, doors, trim, paneling, cabinets and more
- Penetrates deep & seals wood pores as it stains
- No wood conditioner needed
Don't Buy New Furniture-Restore It
Easy to Use!
Sand with Increasing Fine Grits
Sand bare wood in the direction of the grain. Start with #120 grit sandpaper and progress through #150, #180 and #220 grits. Wipe clean with mineral spirits.
Stain with Brush or Lint-Free Cloth
Apply liberally with brush or clean, lint-free rag and wait 5-10 minutes, according to color preference. Wipe off with clean, lint-free cloth in the direction of wood grain.
Cover with Poly for Extra Protection
For long term protection and durability, top coat with Ultimate Polyurethane. Can be coated within 1 hour of stain application.
Helpful Tips for a Perfect Project
- Use a quality brush or clean, lint-free cloth
- Apply when temperature is between 60-90°F
- Do not dilute
- Shake or stir stain before and during use
- Remove all excess stain by wiping with rag in direction of the wood grain
- Allow 24 hours for full cure
- Stain will get darker the longer it penetrates
Ultimate Wood Stain
Ultra fast results in rich, even color with superior coverage. Complete your projects 75% faster than conventional wood stains with maximum color.
Maximum durability and scratch resistance that dries quickly and cleans with soap & water. Durable finish offers long lasting protection for your surfaces.
Ultimate Poly with Soft Touch
Provides the strength of polyurethane in a smudge-resistant finish with a unique softer texture. Matte finish dries fast and cleans with soap & water.
Triple Thick Polyurethane
Self leveling formula applies maximum durability 3X faster in one coat with excellent scratch/stain resistance and convenience of soap & water clean up.