|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 2.6 x 7.9 inches|
|Item model number||302590|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Spray Paint|
Rust-Oleum 302590 Chalked Spray Paint, 12 oz, Charcoal/Gray
- Low Return Rate: 66% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.2 star rating with over 50 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "rustoleum chalked paint charcoal"
|Price:||$6.48 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$1.01 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Use on a variety of interior surfaces like wood, metal, ceramic, canvas and easily distress to create a vintage look
- Oil-based formula provides ultimate hide with a timeless look
- Dries to the touch in just 20 minutes and covers up to 12 sq ft, 1-coat coverage allows projects to be completed easily
- Excellent adhesion and easy application with minimal prep
- Dries to an ultra-matte velvety, smooth finish
This item is available because of the Add-on program
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a marble. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Refresh Your Décor With Chalked Paints
One Coat Coverage For Most Surfaces
Rejuvenate your décor with a soft, matte chalky finish on wood, metal, ceramic, glass, canvas & more. For added customization and style, distress item following application for an aged, chippy look and vintage appearance. Available in a variety of trending colors, Rust-Oleum Chalked Spray Paints may be layered over one another to create a unique, one of kind look. For added protection following application, use Chalked Clear Protective Topcoat Spray by Rust-Oleum.
Also available in a brush-on version and Chalked Decorative Glaze for antiquing.
- Velvety Smooth Finish
- Easy Application
- Superior Coverage
- Indoor Use Only
- On Trend Color Palette
- Any Angle Spray
Add That Cozy Feeling to Your Home - One Paint so Many Choices
Soft Warm Colors
Create a Vintage Look
Distress by Lightly Sanding
Glaze for an Antique Look
Complete Projects With Ease
Clean & Prep
Remove any hardware, wash surface with soap and water and let dry. Remove any loose paint or rust and lightly sand glossy surfaces for better adhesion. Primer is not required for most surfaces, but recommended for bare wood or wood high in tannins.
Once primer is dry, shake can for one minute and spray at any angle 10-12" from surface in a steady, back-and-forth motion. Slightly overlap each stroke. Shake can during process and spray 1 or more light coats a few minutes apart.
Once last coat dries for 24 hours, apply topcoat for extra protection. Use same technique as with paint application. Apply 1-2 thin coats a few minutes apart.
After last coat dries for 24 hours, it's time to show off your new project! Enjoy accentuating your newest design.
- Great for DIY Projects
Tips & Techniques for a Fabulous Finish
- Apply 1+ light coats a few minutes apart
- To distress, lightly sand surface corners and edges
- 1 coat coverage on most surfaces
- Apply as many as 5 coats to get the look you want
- For an antique look, use Chalked Decorative Glaze
- No primer required but suggested over bare wood
- No sanding necessary on most surfaces
- Glass or metal may need additional coats
- Sanding high gloss surfaces improves adhesion
- Light colors may need more coats on dark surfaces
- Plastic surfaces need 5-7 days to fully cure
|Application||Aerosol Spray||High Quality Synthetic or Foam Brush||2" Synthetic or Foam Brush|
|Surfaces||Canvas, Glass, Metal, Wood, Ceramic, Etc.||Canvas, Glass, Metal, Wood, Ceramic, Etc.||Laminate, Melamine, Wood & Metal|
|Coverage||Up to 12 sq ft||Up to 150 sq ft||Up to 200 sq ft|
|Recommended Top Coat||Rust-Oleum Chalked Clear Protective Topcoat Spray||Rust-Oleum Chalked Clear Protective Topcoat Brush-On||Rust-Oleum Chalked Clear Protective Topcoat Brush-On|
|Time to Topcoat||24 Hours||8 Hours||8 Hours|
|Sheen||Ultra Matte||Ultra Matte||Matte|
Rust-Oleum Ultra Matte Chalked Paint creates an ultra matte finish that can be easily distressed, giving any project an unique look with a vintage feel. Rejuvenates furniture and home décor with timeless elegance.