|Item Weight||15.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.63 x 2.63 x 7.88 inches|
|Item model number||327866|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Spray Paint|
Rust-Oleum 327866 American Accents Spray Paint, 12 oz, Flat Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ideal for interior/exterior use on virtually any surface including wood, plastic, metal, wicker, plaster, unglazed ceramic and more
- Provides long lasting protection with any-angle spray comfort tip that reduces finger fatigue and makes it easy to reach hard to paint places
- Dries to the touch in 20 min and covers up to 12 sq ft for quick project completion
- Superior durability with smooth, full coverage and vivid color
- Flat finish offers a low-sheen look
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Rust-Oleum American Accents 2X Ultra Cover Spray Paint
Rust-Oleum American Accents 2X Ultra Cover Spray Paints provide long lasting protection and durability. Superior coverage makes project completion quick and easy.
Available in an array of trending colors and sheens.
- Apply 2 or more coats a few minutes apart
- Spray in steady back-and-forth motion
- For bare metal or wood, American Accents Primers are recommended
- Provides a beautiful, shiny clean finish
Refresh Your Décor Indoors and Outdoors*
- Can be sprayed at any angle for hard to reach areas
- Offers a comfort tip with wider finger pad to reduce finger fatigue
Durable Indoor/Outdoor* Spray Paint is Long Lasting and Maintains Color
Helpful Tools for Project Completion:
- Painter's Tape
- Sandpaper or Wire Brush
- Drop Cloth
- Safety Mask & Eye Protection
*American Accent Metallic colors are for indoor use only.
Compare with similar items
Rust-Oleum 249127 Painter's Touch 2X Ultra Cover, 12 oz, Black
Rust-Oleum 249124 Painter's Touch 2X Ultra Cover, 12 oz, Apple Red
Rust-Oleum 331183 Painter's Touch 2X Spray Paint, Evening Navy
Rust-Oleum 243546 Standard Spray Grip
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Color||Flat Black||Black||Apple Red||Evening Navy||-|
|Item Dimensions||2.63 x 2.63 x 7.88 inches||2.63 x 2.63 x 7.88 inches||2.63 x 2.63 x 7.88 inches||2.62 x 2.62 x 7.87 inches||4.00 x 1.00 x 5.00 inches|
|Size||12 oz||12 oz||12 oz||—||1 Pack|
Rust-Oleum's American Accents Ultra Cover 2x delivers twice the coverage as other competitive brands! The advanced Double Cover Technology provides the best formula for ultimate hiding power, which allows projects to be completed faster and easier. Comfort grip trigger eliminates finger fatigue caused by continuous spraying. Any angle spray allows you to spray even upside down.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Scuff and smoothed old handle with ultra fine scotchbrite, cleaned with rubbing alcohol. Two light coats of rustoleum black primer a few minutes apart, and then finished with the Oil Rubbed Bronze. Give it a day to dry and looks fantastic! Looking for more things to paint now.
- ambient temperature has to be above 60 degrees Fahrenheit, otherwise it will crease or blur (due to oxygen being trapped).
- do not prime the model beforehand, it is not needed as the can has excellent covering properties.
- use gloves and a proper mask, as it contains some of the worst chemicals.
- let the model dry outside (again, temperature > 60F) as fumes take a while to evaporate -- approx 60 min. for the ones I can smell.
- it can be easily weathered.
- do not apply acrylic on top.
It looks amazing.
I would recommend this product every time.
The product is very strong,so I wore a mask when spraying,I highly recommend this before you start.
Make sure you are in a well ventilated area.
I also thoroughly cleaned the areas to be painted and let them dry completely.
I am very pleased with end result.