|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||7271830|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Rust-Oleum 7271830 Metallic Spray, Silver, 11-Ounce
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Weather and corrosion resistant coating protects exterior/interior surfaces like wood, metal, concrete, masonry and more
- Oil-based formula provides a durable protective coating with excellent rust prevention
- Dries to the touch in 20 min and covers up to 15 sq ft
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, fading and chipping
- Finish contains ACTUAL metallic flakes and provides a brilliant, shiny finish
- Excellent chip resistance and color retention
- Long lasting protection
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||Metallic Silver||Metallic Titanium Silver||Aluminum||Satin Nickel||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 3 x 8 in||2.61 x 2.61 x 7.96 in||2.6 x 2.6 x 9 in||2.62 x 2.62 x 7.88 in||2.6 x 2.6 x 7.9 in||5.7 x 8.4 x 8.4 in|
|Size||11 oz||12 oz||11 oz||11 ounce||N/A||6 Pack|
Rust-Oleum stops rust Vintage metallic spray is the no. 1 rust-preventive paint available, provides lasting protection and beauty in a wide variety of colors and finishes. It features any-angle technology that allows to spray hard-to reach areas, even upside down and a comfort tip with a wider finger pad to reduce fatigue caused by continuous spraying.
From the Manufacturer
Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Protective Metallic finish creates a brilliant metallic finish that is both durable and protective for all indoor and outdoor surfaces
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was so easy to spray all pieces, and they dried in very short time. I liked the finish so much that I ended up paining the door bells and other things as well. 1 can of paint was enough to do all that. I did not even use half if it. Worth the money.