|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||7274830|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Rust-Oleum 7274830 Stops Rust Metallic Spray, 11-Ounce, Antique Brass
- Low Return Rate: 47% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "bronze spray paint"
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.45 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Weather and corrosion resistant coating protects exterior/interior surfaces like wood, metal, concrete, masonry and more
- Oil-based formula provides a durable protective coating with excellent rust prevention
- Dries to the touch in 20 min and covers up to 15 sq ft
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, fading and chipping
- Finish contains ACTUAL metallic flakes and provides a brilliant, shiny finish
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rust-Oleum stops rust Vintage metallic spray is the no. 1 rust-preventive paint available, provides lasting protection and beauty in a wide variety of colors and finishes. It features any-angle technology that allows to spray hard-to reach areas, even upside down and a comfort tip with a wider finger pad to reduce fatigue caused by continuous spraying.
From the Manufacturer
Rust-Oleum Stops Rust Protective Metallic finish creates a brilliant metallic finish that is both durable and protective for all indoor and outdoor surfaces
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's amazing what a $6.00 can of paint can do. I especially like the sparkly Satin Nickel, so two towel racks, three ceiling lights, and nine drawer knobs and several door knobs got new matching finishes. The floor lamp I did in Charcoal, and another piece in Vintage Copper, which never goes out of style.
Regarding the actual paint, it seems to create a true metal finish. It sprays smoothly and evenly distributed pattern. I believe that it should be held at least 18-24" away from the target. 2-3 coats seem to be ideal.
It was so easy to spray all pieces, and they dried in very short time. I liked the finish so much that I ended up paining the door bells and other things as well. 1 can of paint was enough to do all that. I did not even use half if it. Worth the money.