Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 51-60 of 238 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 329 reviews
on September 30, 2016
I have used a kit such as this before and loved the outcome. This kit was no disappointment either.
on October 5, 2012
This is such a better solution than replacing the countertops, but don't for a minute think this is like painting. We did it slowly, took our time, followed the directions some, improvised some, and in the end got something we were happy with...but it's not for the faint of heart.

My advice is add about 10% drying time for things past the recommended amount. If it's not obvious, this isn't all paint...they give you like 10 bags of like plastic flakes (think coffee-ground consistency) and a lawn spreader, then you spread that on the bottom coat of like thick paint-glue. Mask the HELL out of your kitchen, it gets everywhere.

Once the plastic flakes are on, you're supposed to sand them down. 1) you'll never sand through them, so go at it hard. 2) Even the SLIGHTEST bumps will show through, so sand it until it's as smooth as you'll ever want it. This is the hardest part for sure.

The clear coat that came with it wasn't enough to cover the whole kitchen (despite their per-foot estimate) but I called them and they sent another can for free, which was great.

In the end it turned out great and durable, the only flaws were in my own sanding job.
on May 31, 2016
Beautiful transformation of my existing ugly '70s laminate and at a very inexpensive cost! It was very easy to apply as advertised. I undertook this little project fully expecting to ultimately replace the countertops when the product didn't work... But I love it! It's been about a month and so far it has been very durable and easy to clean! Can't say enough good things about it!
on May 31, 2017
Make sure you take your time with this project!
on November 1, 2012
So far I would very much recomend this product. It looks great and I use my counter just like I did before and so far so good, it has been about a month. My daughter is going to purchase it for her counter. They recoment 2 people and so do I, but I did do it myself. My counter is 52 sq ft. There was just enough base coat and more than enough of everything else. Be sure to watch the corners and I would remove the sink next time. My sink sits on top of the counter. It came out good around the sink with it taped, but I am sure it would have looked better if the sink was removed. I am also glad to see it available for small projects. I will be using this again for my basement bathroom sink.
on April 17, 2013
My countertop was a butcher-block pattern initially installed in the mid-1980s with an impossible-to-hide significant circular pot burn right next to the range. Now my kitchen has an entirely new and up-to-date look after applying this product. That burn eyesore is now a thing of the past. I had a few questions and I found that the folks at Rust-Oleum were very responsive at the phone number provided with the application manual. This is definitely a labor-intensive project, but the final results are well worth the effort. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that wants to modernize the appearance of their kitchen.
on August 3, 2017
second time doing this in different houses. LOVE his product. Easy to do . comes out beautiful. I covered orange counters. no problems.
on January 20, 2013
I am very happy with the results of using the pebbled ivory. I bought the kit, and finished 3 of my bathroom countertops with it. I have to tell you that this isn't for anyone who isn't willing to work for the results. There is a lot of taping, prepping, and sanding. Half-way through,
I wanted to cry and rip out my countertops. The instructions are easy to follow, and it came out beautiful in the end. You need to give yourself at least 2 full days of dedicating yourself to doing your countertops. You MUST have a shop vac for this project. I read the one review of someone with rags of dust, and I didn't have any issue with this. I think it's because the shop vac really helped pick up most of the dust/chips. The smell of the top coat is somewhat strong, in my opinion. I would wait for a day you can open some windows in your house. The only other problem is keeping everyone away from the countertops until they dry. Overall, five stars for how well this came out. I also used Rustoleum cabinet transformation on the cabinets. I love that stuff! I have also used it on furniture piece with great success. Money saved using this product, just get ready to work for it! Thanks Rustoleum for making a great product. ***Update 7/2015 It's been 2 years, and it has held up in my bathrooms. I haven't had any chips of issues. I don't use bleach or abrasive cleaners, and this still looks like the day I put it on. It hasn't stained either, color remains.
review image review image review image
on November 18, 2016
This product is not easy to use.
on April 15, 2017
Great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.