|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 4 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||2698780569|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||12-UCONC-01|
|Vehicle Service Type||All of the above|
Rust911: Makes 16-gallons of Rust Remover Dissolver, Economical, Safe-to-Use and Powerful Oxidation Treatment Cleaner, 1 Gallon
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rust911’s 1-gallon ULTRA-CONCENTRATE rust remover makes 16-gallons of powerful solution that completely removes rust without grinding, sanding or using harsh chemicals
- No acids, Non-toxic, Non-hazardous, Biodegradable, Non-corrosive, does not harm skin, Easy to use rust treatment
- COST EFFECTIVE, JUST ADD WATER save on shipping, mix up whatever you need at 8 oz concentrate into 1-gallon of water. Unmixed solution stores in closed container for up to 5-years
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY and SAFE-TO-USE on most plastics, rubbers and paints. super easy-to-use and dispose. Can be reused over and over till solution turns black
- Cleans steel, cast iron, mill scale and copper. Use on rusted automotive parts, gas tanks, tools, wheels, Cast iron cookware, or anything rusty. Does not attack base metal.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Evapo-Rust The Original Super Safe Rust Remover, Water-Based, Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, 1 Gallon
Rust-Oleum Automotive 248658 10.25-Ounce Rust Reformer Spray, Black
WD-40 Specialist Rust Remover Soak - Fast Acting Rust Dissolver. 1 Gallon (Pack of 1)
Evapo-Rust GEL Rust Remover Removes Rust and Rust Stains from Most Surfaces, 8oz
Loctite Naval Jelly Rust Dissolver 16-Fluid Ounce (553472)
|Sold By||RUST911, INC.||Evapo-Rust||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.00 x 4.00 x 12.00 inches||4.50 x 7.00 x 10.50 inches||2.50 x 2.50 x 8.00 inches||8.00 x 6.00 x 10.00 inches||1.50 x 3.20 x 5.75 inches||2.75 x 6.94 x 2.75 inches|
|Size||MAKES 16-GALLONS||1 gallon||10.25 -Ounce||1-Pack||8 oz.||16 Fluid Ounce|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1-gallon of Rust911 Ultra-Concentrate MAKES 16-GALLONS: Powerful Industrial quality Rust Remover designed to remove tough rust.
Safe and easy-to-use Non-hazardous formulation. We use the newest technology to combat rust.
Rust911 is non-corrosive to steel and does not harm brass, copper, aluminum, gold, lead, titanium, steel, cast iron, chrome, solder points, vinyl, plastic, rubber, silicone, glass, cork, or wood. Rust911 has an 5-year shelf life. On average, one gallon concentrate de-rusts up to 600 pounds of light to moderately rusted steel.
- Rust911’s 1-gallon ULTRA-CONCENTRATE rust remover makes 16-gallons of powerful solution that completely removes rust without grinding, sanding or using harsh chemicals.
- No acids, Non-toxic, Non-hazardous, Biodegradable, Non-corrosive, does not harm skin.
- JUST ADD WATER- COST EFFECTIVE & save on shipping, mix up whatever you need at 8 oz ultra-concentrate into 1-gallon of your water. Unmixed solution stores in closed container for up to 5-years, mixed solutions in closed containers will last up to 9-months.
- Safe for Employees and SAFE-TO-USE on most plastics, rubbers and paints. super easy-to-use and dispose. Can be reused over and over till solution turns black.
- HIGH QUALITY- LOW COST, cleans steels, irons, mill scale and copper. Use on rusted automotive parts, tools, wheels, antiques, or anything rusty. Does not attack base metal. Saves you time and gets into intricate areas that grinding, blasting, etc. cannot get to. GENTLE TO THE ENVIRONMENT and wallet.
- Tough enough to remove MILL SCALE
Powerful Rust Remover that can Remove MILL SCALE
1-Gallon Rust911 Ultra-Concentrate Rust Remover
WHY Rust911 is Better?
Less Expensive than others per diluted gallon
Rust911 Rust Remover Works on Old Rusty Tools
HOW Rust911 Works.
We use the newest technology involving CHELATION. A molecule that specifically targets or reacts with another molecule. In this case, oxides or iron oxide (rust)
Rust Remover Also Works on Brass/Copper
What Does it Remove Oxidation From?
Removes Rust From Cooking Skillets
Powerful & Safe
Easily removes rust from cooking equipment.
- Immerse in diluted Rust911 Ultra-Concentrate,
- Let stand for 15 minutes to overnight depending on degree of rust,
- Remove from solution when rust has been completely removed,
- Wash with mild detergent,
- Rinse and let dry
Easily Removes Rust from Chrome Hubcaps
Rust on Chrome Dissolves Away
Rust appears in small pits in the chrome, exposing the base steel. Our formulation gets into the tiny pinholes and aggressively removes the rust, leaving the surface rust-free.
Its recommended to wax the chrome after, sealing the pits from re-forming rust.
Copper Wire Corrosion
Dissolves Corrosion from Copper Electrical Wires, etc.
Rejuvenate your corroded, green electrical wires and connections. Simply immerse corroded copper in our diluted Ultra-Concentrate and let stand for 30 seconds to 4-hours, depending on extent of corrosion.
Remove from solution and rinse with clean water. You will notice that all the corrosion, even in-between wire strands have been dissolved away.
Notice that our Rust Remover did not affect the plastic insulator on the wires, super safe.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m using it on slightly rusted Chrome Wire Wheels and liquid started getting dark while soaking first wire wheel, with second wheel liquid is real dark. I’ll continue to use it as long as I can.
I set a small crow bar in the liquid along with the Second wire wheel, it turned crowbar dark but when I took wire brush to bar was still lots of rust under black coating
I used 12 gallons of water with 94 oz of 911.
I still have second wire wheel soaking as I’m rotating it in the liquid and wire brushing rust area’s
I’ll add to this review a week from now
After buying 2 gallons of premium priced product for soaking heavy scale rusted brake parts.
I discovered a condensed version that promised to turn 1 gallon into 16 gallons. Heck even two for one would be acceptable. It’s rare for me to follow directions. I’m retired and have to make it on SS.
I’m using it side by side with the expensive rust remover. I added 8oz to 3/4gal H2O and in 24hrs it matched the result of a week of soaking similar parts.
I haven’t started recycling the products so this is as much as I know.