Rusticity Cool Wood Coaster Set of 6 - Loaf design | Handmade | (2.5x2.5 in)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For protective use on tables, counter-tops, etc. and suitable for travel
- Rustic look with food grade finish, safe for kitchen and dining purposes
- Hand-carved out of Indian Rosewood (with high resistance to termites and decay) by traditional artisans from rural India
- Rusticommends : Pair up with Rusticity Wood Serving Bowls for the perfect Arcadian feel
- Perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, house-warming and festive occasions.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
It is never too early nor too late to renovate your kitchen and dining area with a few rustic additions to complement your wooden spatulas and sun-kissed cabinets. With its rich deep brown colour, intricate hand-carved designs and a wooden tree trunk texture, Rusticity’s rosewood coaster set with six coasters and a holder skilfully handcrafted by rural artisans from remote villages in India has a lot to offer in terms of the desired rustic touch to your dining table. Specially designed to give maximum area coverage for your glasses, cups, etc., these coasters are made of premium food-grade quality hardwood which can take hot and cold temperatures equally well while protecting your table and table cloth from any harm. A perfect accessory to display along with your ceramic dinnerware or the genteel Opalware for a beautiful evening with your guests.
Rusticity stands for the quality of being rustic. We are an international brand of traditional products which have been handcrafted for modern use. Our products are created to add a traditional rustic flavour to your lives, while at the same time, being of modern utility and value.
All our products are sourced from traditional artisans from Indian villages who have been in the handcrafting profession for a long time. We acquire all items in a fair and responsible manner and provide some highly needed support to these traditional arts and crafts that are facing a daily struggle to survive in the wake of a globalised mechanised world.
*Since these are handcrafted, each individual unit may vary slightly from each other.