Ruthi Davis is a global multimedia editor/writer, author, speaker, empowerment coach, business & brand strategist, consultant, founder of Superfly Supermom and SuperKids Chronicles, and frequent contributor for Thrive Global, The Huffington Post, Bonbon Break, Red Tricycle, Scary Mommy, the Mainstream Channel, and a panel expert for featured authors on Consumer Health Digest.
With a globe-trotting family, including four children, I have relished the opportunity to learn and gain unique perspective from colleagues around the world. The Superfly Supermom site and blogs offer a unique virtual diary of brutally honest moments and life lessons that serve to harmoniously bridge the undisclosed gap between daily life situations, shared experience, solution, and strength… with a blend of unfiltered candor and personal truth.
* More than 2 decades of global exposure as a journalist, ghost writer, and editor for multimedia platforms.
* Extensive creative- and client-based work with Fortune 500 (Top 50) companies on multi-faceted marketing campaigns in copywriting, brand development and business strategy.
* Frequent guest appearances on "The Dean Blechman Show"
* Worldwide consultant on parenting, nutrition, career development, health/beauty, relationships, wellness, and business development needs, and additional "Ask Ruthi" Advice Column.
* Development of the SuperKids Chronicles and Awards: Global youth empowerment initiative for young readers/writers a safe place to reveal their personal journey and solution. This campaign serves to propel children and teens to feel confident in reading, writing, sharing, and learning from life lessons.
The Superfly Supermom brand mission is to encourage people of all ages to engage in a powerful journey of self-empowerment with a large dose of relatability, humor, and sincere emotion.
Contact Ruthi directly with inquiries or comments at email@example.com.
Follow Ruthi on SuperflySupermom.com, Instagram (@ruthi_davis), Twitter (@ruthi_davis), Facebook (Superfly Supermom), LinkedIn (Ruthi Davis), Google+ (Ruthi Davis) & Pinterest (Ruthi Davis).