|Item Weight||48.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 32 x 10 inches|
|Item model number||RVH8300|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||32 x 19 inch|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Included Components||Stainless steel colander, Sink, Wood cutting board, Mounting brackets, Basket strainer, Rinse grid, Cut-out template|
Ruvati 32-inch Workstation Ledge Undermount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Single Bowl - RVH8300
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WORKSTATION sink with single-tier track - Overhanging lips on the front and back act as a track for sliding the built-in accessories | Includes solid wood CUTTING BOARD, deep STAINLESS STEEL COLANDER, and dish-drying roll-up rack that slide on the ledges converting your sink to a workspace
- 16 GAUGE Premium T-304 Grade Stainless Steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel) will never rust or stain | Commercial grade BRUSHED FINISH - Easy to clean and long-lasting. Unlike satin finish, our brushed-finish hides scratches and matches well with your kitchen appliances
- Heavy duty SOUND GUARD UNDERCOATING and THICK RUBBER PADDING to minimize noise and reduce condensation | Sloped bottom with grooves to allow complete water drainage | | zEDGE zero Radius - sharp inside corners for a resolutely modern look
- Exterior dimensions: 32" (wide) x 19" (front-to-back) | Interior bowl dimension: 30-1/2" (wide) x 16" (front-to-back) x 10" (bowl depth) | Standard 3.5" drain openings will fit any garbage disposal unit
- Included in box: Sink, Cutting Board, Bottom Rinse Grid, Basket Strainer Drain, Cutout Template, Mounting Clips and Installation Guide | Limited Lifetime Warranty - Ruvati USA
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ruvati is one of the premier names in kitchen sinks. With manufacturing and distribution facilities in US, Italy and Spain, the Ruvati name is synonymous with exceptional quality products and creative sensible design. Ruvati products are loved by customers, and trusted by leading interior designers and custom home builders.
Model # RVH8300
32-inch Undermount Workstation
This WORKSTATION sink from Ruvati's Roma series maximizes the functionality of your kitchen sink by adding built-in accessories that slide on integrated ledges built into the sink. Includes a deep STAINLESS STEEL COLANDER that you can also use as a caddy for your dish soap and sponge. The solid CUTTING BOARD is constructed of African Mahogany - a luxurious hardwood that has a beautiful dark finish. The sturdy stainless steel roll-up RACK sits on the track and is ideal as a dish drying rack.
- Exterior: 32" (wide) x 19" (front-to-back)
- Interior: 30-1/2" (wide) x 16" (front-to-back) x 10" (bowl-depth)
- MINIMUM BASE CABINET Size: 36-inch
- Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit
- Included in box: Sink, Cutting Board, Colander, Roll-up Rack, Bottom Rinse Grid, Basket Strainer Drain Assembly, Cutout Template, Mounting Clips and Installation Guide
- WORKSTATION sink with single-tier track - Overhanging lips on the front and back act as a track for sliding the built-in accessories
- Includes solid wood CUTTING BOARD, deep STAINLESS STEEL COLANDER, and dish-drying roll-up RACK that slide on the ledges converting your sink to a workspace
- 16 GAUGE Premium T-304 Grade Stainless Steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel) will never rust or stain
- Includes stainless steel bottom rinse grids that protect the sink from scratches and acts as a drying rack for pots and pans.
- Includes basket strainer drain that traps food waste and can be easily emptied into the trash (Note: Basket strainer drain is for standard plumbing only. If installing a garbage disposal, use the drain flange that comes with the garbage disposal unit)
- zEdge zero radius - Sharp 90 degree inside corners offer a resolutely modern look.
MORE AND BETTER ACCESSORIES
KEEP MESS OFF COUNTERTOP
END-GRAIN BUTCHER BLOCKS
Perfect Drain Grooves
Sloped bottom, and 4 drain grooves on the bottom of the sink channel water towards the drain, keeping your sink clean and dry. The drain is positioned in the rear center of the sink, allowing it to be right below your faucet. This minimizes splashes, and ensures excellent drainage.
Commercial Brushed Finish
Ruvati uses a commercial grade brushed finish that is easy to clean and long-lasting. Unlike satin finish, Ruvati's brushed finish hides scratches better and matches well with your kitchen appliances.
Includes an elegant cutting board constructed of solid African Mahogany HARDWOOD. Unlike bamboo cutting boards which are cheaper and lot less durable under wet conditions, solid hardwood cutting boards will not warp or crack, and look like new for years to come.
Deep Basket Strainer
Deep basket strainer traps waste and can be easily lifted and emptied in the trash. NOTE: Basket Strainer only for standard plumbing. If installing Garbage Disposal, use the flange that came with your disposal unit.
|Dimensions||32" x 19" x 10"||33" x 19" x 10"||32" x 19" x 10"||33" x 22" x 10"||17" x 16" x 1"||17" x 16" x 2"|
|Minimum Base Cabinet||36"||36"||36"||36"|
|No. of Bowls||Single Bowl||Single Bowl||Single Bowl||Single Bowl||Fits Workstation Sinks||Fits Workstation Sinks|
|Inside Corners||Zero Radius||Zero Radius||Rounded inside corners||Rounded inside corners||Mixing Bowl||End Grain|
|Workstation Sink||✓||Dual Tier Workstation||✓||✓|
|Installation Type||Undermount||Undermount||Undermount||Topmount (Drop-in)||Solid Hardwood||Acacia Hardwood|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Addressing some of the complaints in reviews:
1. Scratches easily. Understand what you are purchasing. This is a very high quality stainless steel product. It has been polished to a near mirror finish. You can see a soft reflection on the walls. The sink does NOT need scrubbing. Use a soft dish cloth and dish detergent to clean. DO NOT scrub. If you have a panache from scrubbing (when all that is needed is soft cleaning) get a lesser quality big box sink with a brushed finish.
2. Stains. Well, actually it doesn't. That is a byproduct of the water. Wash with a dish soap and cloth and you should be good.
This sink is very easy to maintain. About once or twice a week (depending on how much use I give it) I clean with dish soap and cloth as described above. Because we have extremely hard water, I will wipe the sides down with a paper town to maintain the beautiful finish. Easily done in less than 5 seconds.
To the company's integrity: when we got our sink, we left it in the box for a month or two because the kitchen was still in progress. When I finally pulled everything out I discovered the calendar had been severely damaged--broken on one side handle and bent on the other. I emailed the company. They did not even blink. A new one was shipped and delivered within 24 hours.
I would do business with them again in a heart beat. In fact, we will be. We will be purchasing at least one other for my art studio and probably one for our guest quarters.
Great value for money.
Here is a detailed look at the pros and cons:
Pros: Great durability, easy cleaning, thick gauge (low sound), Looks great, enough space for big pots & pans, great rinse grid
Cons: Sink base taper angle is very low resulting in extra work to push solids down the drain, the cutting board is not a great quality looks old within days of use,
Conclusion: I highly recommend this product if you are looking for premium looking, durable sink. Locally I have shopped around similar kind of products. The cost would be a minimum of $600 without rinse grid, cutting board, strainers and colander. I would have rated 5, if sink base taper angle was more.
Ruvati RVH8300 Undermount Ledge 16 Gauge 32″ Kitchen Sink Single Bowl
We're in love with our new sink. Before, we had a shallow dual-basin sink that splattered water everywhere and felt like we never had enough space. With this 32", single basin sink, even though we didn't expand our sink range at all, it feels as though our working area has doubled. I love that I can wash & dry dishes all in one area (less of a need now for a drying rack on the counter or in the sink itself), and with it being so deep, most of the water is contained. Others have commented on scratches; I have yet to experience any but after reading reviews on multiple other sinks & brands, scratching seems unavoidable at some point.
The drying rack that comes with it is great. You don't have to use the full area; I often fold it over itself to have more wash room. I've been using the bottom rinse grid as I heard that these types of sinks scratch easily. It does make it minorly more difficult to get all food particles down the drain, but not enough to complain. It's also great because I can set things down to continue to wash and the water doesn't run all over everything, just right underneath. We have a garbage disposal so I don't think we're using the provided provided drain; I have not yet used the cutting board or the basket strainer drain.
Very, very happy. I got a great sink plus a bunch of add ons for a really good price. Dishes are far less of a hassle now. The attached pictures show the sink both empty and with dishes drying (mostly hidden crockpot & large pan, large tupperware, small bowls, utensils).
When the sink arrived it was packaged incredibly well to say the least. It comes in a large draw-tie bag to prevent any scratches and then set inside of Styrofoam. Our contractor was able to install it with no problem including adding a garbage disposer to it. We have been using it for about 4 months now and it looks as great as it did the day we had it installed. We also has a Ruvati faucet installed at the same time. Great product!
Top reviews from other countries
There is nothing else available from the Australian market that comes close to matching the price tag or quality. I'm really happy with this purchase.