4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Ruvati 33 x 20 inch Fireclay Reversible Farmhouse Apron-Front Kitchen Sink Single Bowl - White - RVL2300WH
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in ITALY | Constructed of true FIRECLAY a special white clay that is fired at 2900 °F for extreme strength and durability | Sink surface is RESISTANT to chips, abrasion or scratches
- REVERSIBLE: one side is smooth and FLAT, and the other side has a decorative FLUTED design, so you can decide how you want to install based on your style preference | Resistant to HIGH TEMPERATURES, hot water, acids and common household chemicals
- LARGE BOWL design: 30-inch wide and 20-inch front-to-back gives you plenty of usable space
- Exterior Dimensions: 33" (wide) x 20" (front-to-back) x 10" (height) | Interior Dimensions: 31" (wide) x 18" (front-to-back) | Inside Bowl Depth: 9" | 1" Thick SOLID fireclay (beware of hollow fireclay sinks which lack strength and durability) | Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (may require deep flange for garbage disposal installation since sink is 1" thick)
- Color / Finish: WHITE | Included in box: fireclay sink, strainer / drain assembly, installation guide | Limited Lifetime Warranty - Ruvati USA
Buy this product as Renewed and save $150.00 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ruvati is one of the premier names in kitchen sinks. With manufacturing and distribution facilities in US, Italy, Spain and Asia, the Ruvati name is synonymous with exceptional quality products and creative sensible design. Ruvati products are loved by customers, and trusted by leading interior designers and custom home builders.
Model # RVL2300WH
33-inch Fireclay Sink
This FIREclay sink from Ruvati sets a new standard in kitchen design. Handbuilt in ITALY by skilled artisans, Ruvati fireclay sinks are at the pinnacle of art and form. The raw clay is fired at an extremely high temperature of 2900°F giving the solid sink exceptional strength and durability. During the process the surface of the sink fuses with the interior, giving an enamel that is completely resistant to chips, cracks, abrasions and scratches.
- Exterior: 33" (wide) x 20" (front-to-back)
- Interior: 31" (wide) x 18" (front-to-back)
- Total Height: 10" | Inside Bowl Depth: 9"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Size: 36"
- Included in box: Sink, Strainer / Drain Assembly, Installation Guide
- Made in ITALY. Constructed of true FIRECLAY a special white clay that is fired at 2900 °F for extreme strength and durability.
- Large bowl size: 33-inch wide by 20-inch front to back. Comparable sinks from other manufacturers are only 18" front-to-back.
- Ruvati is one of the few manufacturers to source their fireclay sinks from Italy, one of the few regions in the world that produces true fireclay. Ceramic sinks from other regions may look similar, but do not offer the strength and durability of true Italian fireclay.
- Standard 3.5" drain opening will fit any garbage disposal unit (requires deep flange for garbage disposal installation since the sink is 1" thick). Standard strainer / drain assembly included with sink.
- Color / Finish: Pearl White. Also available in other color options (Biscuit, Gray, Black or Distressed).
True Fireclay Sink
Ruvati fireclay sinks are sourced from Italy, one of the few regions in the world that produce true fireclay. Ceramic sinks from other regions may look similar, but do not offer the strength and durability of true Italian fireclay.
Ruvati fireclay sinks are flat on one side, and have a fluted pattern on the other side. They can be installed either way: with the flat side on front, or the fluted side. Completely up to your design preference.
Thick 1" SOLID fireclay
Ruvati fireclay sinks are constructed of 1" thick SOLID fireclay, unlike the hollow fireclay sinks offered by some other manufacturers. Solid fireclay gives a lot more strength and durability. Hollow fireclay sinks may look thick, but lack strength and crack easily.
This farmhouse style sink can be installed either Undermount (sink rim is mounted under the countertop), Flushmounted, or Raised. Completely up to your design preference.
|Dimensions||33" x 20" x 10"||30" x 20" x 10"||33" x 18" x 10"||33" x 22" x 10"||33" x 22" x 10"||33" x 22" x 10"|
|Minimum Base Cabinet||36"||33"||36"||36"||36"||36"|
|No. of Bowls||Single Bowl||Single Bowl||Double Bowl||Single Bowl||Single Bowl||Single Bowl|
|Material||Italian Fireclay||Italian Fireclay||Italian Fireclay||Italian Fireclay||Italian Fireclay||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Thickness||1" Solid||1" Solid||1" Solid||1" Solid||1" Solid||16 Gauge|
|Installation Type||Farmhouse||Farmhouse||Farmhouse||Farmhouse||Farmhouse||Apron-front Farmhouse|
|Color||White||White||White||Distressed - Shabby Chic Blue||Black||Stainless Steel|