Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on January 25, 2013
Overall, I like this dollhouse, but I do have some criticism. The open design is nice and it is lightweight. The panels are pretty thin, though, which makes it seem kind of frail, but it isn't so bad once you get it all put together. It was also somewhat difficult to put together since the panels were a bit warped, making it a challenge to get them all into the slots at the same time before tightening the bolts.

But here is the real criticism: my package was missing all the bolts and the ladder was broken. I don't know if this is an issue with the seller or the manufacturer. We had purchased this as a Christmas present and were planning on putting it together on Christmas Eve. It was just by chance that we decided to open it up and put it together a couple days early to reduce the number of things that we needed to do the night before Christmas. When I made the discovery that there were no bolts, there wasn't enough time to contact Amazon or the seller to try to resolve the issue. I ended up searching hardware stores in the area for bolts that would work and cleaned out three different stores of the bolts that would fit (the dollhouse needs 14 and each store only had a few on hand). After putting it together with mismatching bolts and gluing the ladder back together, everything was fine. I am just glad that we had decided to open it up a couple days early.
on March 4, 2015
Bought this at Christmas for my two children, 3 year old girl and a 6 year old boy. Both of them love to play with it and there is enough room for the two of them to be able to have their separate setups in the house if they want. Great quality and easy to assemble. Feels sturdy and the handle on top makes it easy to move around. The biggest plus is that it is gender neutral. There are not that many out there.
We also bought a set of Ryan's Rooms children's bedroom furniture and were impressed with the quality and amazing detail.
on July 4, 2014
This is a well-built all wooden dollhouse. It's been perfect for my 2 year old daughter, and has held up very well to her toddler abuse. The open floor plan, and access from all angles really allows for her creativity to take charge. We've had PLAN dollhouses and others and they just have not held up as well.
on January 31, 2017
Have a boy but this is a good plain house to use for play as I was looking for one that would be good for boy. Lots of room
to play and really big and durable. Well made
on December 29, 2012
After spending a lot of time trying to find a doll house that wasn't pink I purchased this house for my 2 boys for Christmas. The house is sturdy and I like that fact that is is plain and my kids can decorate or paint it themselves any way they like in the future, if they choose. The best part about this toy is its open concept design. This allows for 2 kids to play with it at the same time quite easily. One can be on either side of the house and do their own thing without getting in each others way. My sons use it with the super hero action figures and a collection of IKEA doll furniture that I purchased on ebay. So far it has been a popular toy and held up well against everything else that was under the tree this year.
on May 3, 2014
This dollhouse was exactly what I was looking for to use in my play therapy office. However, within the first six months the second floor warped and then cracked. Very disappointed in the quality.
on January 24, 2013
Our library has a play house in the children's section that my son adores! We decided to get him his own playhouse for Christmas and chose this one for it's simplicity and the easy access to all the floors and walls. It is fabulous and I highly recommend it. The simple bare wood and minimal design really allows the child to use their imagination. I'm so sick of toys being so FIXED and complete. Let the child do the work! This playhouse is wonderful for imaginative play. My son is actually busy playing with his at my feet as I type this. A wonderful alternative to TV :)
on December 30, 2014
I got this dollhouse for my 5 year old granddaughter for Christmas. We had been collecting the furniture, playground, car and family members - all her suggestion - for over a year. She's an only child and has named each family member. But we didn't have a house and I liked the openness of this one. We looked for one together on Amazon and found this one. When she opened it up on Christmas, she started squealing and jumping up and down with more excitement than I had ever seen from her before. Told me "You finally ordered it." She immediately got her furniture and began playing. Her Mom even participated. Needless to say we will have many enjoyable hours of play in the months and years to come. It is well made and was extremely easy to assemble. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOLL HOUSE.
on January 6, 2016
beautiful and simple, leaves enough to the imagination. larger than i thought, which alleviated my concerns of being too small for an almost 7 year old.
on January 10, 2017
Great sturdy doll house. Granddaughter loved it. Easy to put together.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.