|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.74 - $43.98 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic and Mesh
- Synthetic sole
- Studio fitness shoe
- Pivot point on sole
- Lightweight low profile performance
- Lateral stability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Build with comfort in mind, Ryka Exertion is the perfect choice for your every day active wardrobe. Featuring a Synthetic leather and air mesh upper that enhances ultimate breathability for all day dryness, it also features a padded tongue and collar and a traditional lace-up system for a perfect fit. Soft textile lining and Ortholite® footbed offers all-day comfort, while lightweight molded EVA midsole and durable rubber outsole provides all the traction, support, and stability you need for your busy day. With Ryka Exertion you'll go beyond your limits in a breeze.
All Ryka shoes are made on a woman's last (the mold or shape of a woman's foot), and are designed and developed taking into account a women's unique fit needs. Women's feet are narrower in the heel and wider in the forefoot, women's toes need more room. Outstanding fit and exceptional comfort consistently place Ryka shoes among the highest rated in the industry. After all, if your shoes don't work out, neither will you.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007YZBKZ8
- Item model number: Exertion-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
- Color: I have had a hard time finding royal blue athletic shoes for women. Hoping that the color was truer to the picture than the description, I ordered the "navy/light blue/yellow." I think a better description would be "royal blue/aqua/chartreuse.". They were exactly the blues I was looking for.
- Arch support: If the arch hits in the right spot on your foot, it provides good support.
- Arch placement: At first I thought this shoe didn't have any arch support. Then I pushed my foot forward and realized it was just in the wrong spot. In this shoe, my normal size (9.5) was long enough but the arch was too far forward. The 9 fit in the right places everywhere else, but my toe hit the end when I ran.
- Midsole: The Ortholite insole was thin but provided decent cushion. However, the midsole underneath didn’t have much give to it. I tried different insoles, but ultimately the hard midsole kept the shoe from being comfortable.
I sent both sizes back for a refund.
In my quest for blue athletic shoes, I also tried New Balance Fresh Foam Boracay in blue/green, Nike Flex Trainer 4 in cobalt, and New Balance W470v4 in blue/green. I ended up with the W470v4 and bought aqua laces to finish it off.
I really like Ryka shoes and this shoe is cute, fit just fine and still room for comfort without it being snug since I normally wear a 6. The are light weight and maybe too light from what I am use too. I like the color and style, but as far as it being a great training shoe for me...ummm, not so much. I would put in more in the dance category than something I would use for intense HIIT. I didn't feel much ankle support since it is a tad bit lower than any of my other training shoes. It actually felt a bit unstable when I was doing reverse lunges in the ankle area. That said, the shoes are cute, but I will more than likely just use them for very low or no impact workouts.
I can still wear them, but only for walking. They are not good for exercise that involves jumping and hopping. They did not fit like a size 7.5. They fit more like a size 7. My toes get crushed as I jump and hop or jog in place. I think it is because it is sized too short. I have other athletic shoes in size 7.5 (Asics and Saucony) and I do not have this "toe crunch" issue. So this Ryka brand shoes run half size short.
But I like the color -- Navy/Light Blue/Yellow. That bright deep blue color looks great. Not annoyingly bright like those ugly neon shoes they make these days.
I hope this information helps.