|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||P250|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Ryobi 18V Autoshift Drill/Driver Lithium-Ion ONE+ (Drill only, battery and charger not included)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Autoshift industry-changing technology automatically shifts gears when you need more power
- Heavy duty motor delivers speed and torque on demand
- Lighted Speed/Power indicator helps indicate performance level
- The set includes a P250 AutoShiftTM drill and bit
- Battery and charger are not included
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It lacks the power that other 18v ryobi drills have. The autoshift is annoying, making it hard to put screws into drywall at the right depth.Published 6 months ago by azezal
This is one of the best power drills that I have a chance to use. The battery is great and holds enough energy to get through a full day of side projects. Read morePublished on June 7, 2012 by James P.
The auto shift seemed like a good idea but after only six months the auto broke. The drill is now stuck in power gear and is a pain to use. When it worked the drill was adequate. Read morePublished on August 20, 2010 by Hardcore painter
I purchased this because the batteries for my craftsman drill won't hold a charge. I already owned a Ryobi 18v cordless line trimmer so I didn't need a charger and battery. Read morePublished on July 18, 2010 by Rich S