|Item Weight||2.99 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 3.4 x 8.2 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Torque||750 Inch Pounds|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Ryobi P1813 One+ 18V Lithium Ion 750 Inch Pound Cordless Hammer Drill Power Tool Kit (Includes Battery Charger and Bag)
|Sale:||$159.00 & FREE Shipping|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
|Item Weight||1.36 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||8 x 3.4 x 8.2 inches|
|Torque||750 Inch Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- P251 HAMMER DRILL: This cordless 18v power drill can be adjusted up to 750 inch pounds of torque with the 24 position clutch. You can also tear through several different materials, from wood to masonry to plastic, with the 3-position speed adjustment knob
- MAGNETIC BIT HOLDER: Near the base of the hammer drill is a platform where you can keep bits and fasteners secured to the drill. This way, you can replace bits without having to walk away from your job to your toolbag for different jobs
- P108 BATTERY: This 4 amp hour battery is one of the largest in Ryobi’s lineup. It has an onboard fuel gauge that lets you know how much power is left, It can also work in extreme temperatures, functioning in as low a temperature as 14 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 degrees Celsius)
- P117 BATTERY CHARGER: This charger can fully power 2 amp hour batteries in as little as 30 minutes. It can tackle the rest of the batteries in Ryobi’s 18v One+ lineup. Compatible models include the P100, P!02, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
- CONTRACTOR’S BAG: You can keep your hammer drill, charger, and other accessories tucked away in this lime green bag. It has a sturdy zipper on top that will keep this sealed the way you need
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
CACOOP 20v cordless hammer drill set with battery and charger,442lbs/50nm torque,21+1+1clutch,2Ah battery,1/2 keyless chuck,1H Fast charger,Variable Speed for concrete wood brick metal
SKIL 20V 1/2 Inch Hammer Drill, Includes 2.0Ah PWRCore 20 Lithium Battery and Charger - HD527802
CRAFTSMAN V20 Cordless Hammer Drill Kit (CMCD711C2)
1 x CACOOP Cordless Hammer Drilll
1 x 20V 2.0Ah Battery
1 x Fast Charger
6 x Spade Drill Bits
6 x HSS Multipurpose Drill Bits
6 x Drive Bits
1 x Magnetic Bit Holder
1 x User Manual
1 x Protective BMC Case
|Hammer Drill, 2.0Ah Battery, Charger, 2'' Double Ended Bit PH2, Belt Clip||(1) CMCD711 Hammer Drill, (2) V20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery, (1) V20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Charger|
|Item Dimensions||8.00 x 3.40 x 8.20 inches||—||7.91 x 2.80 x 7.72 inches||10.88 x 2.75 x 10.00 inches|
|Power Source||Battery||battery-powered||Battery||Battery Powered|
|Voltage||18.00 volts||20.00 volts||20 volts||20 volts|
Heavy duty jobs call for heavy duty tools. This kit from Ryobi features a hammer drill, one 18v One+ high capacity battery, a charger, and a tool bag to store it all in. The P251 is a hammer drill from Ryobi can tear through a huge variety of drilling and driving applications. Whether it’s wood, plastic, masonry, concrete, or thin metals, you’ll be able to tackle it thanks to a collection of features on this powerful drill. It has a 24 position clutch that adjusts it up to 750 inch pounds of torque, along with 3 different speed settings. You can set it for drilling, which will bore through wood and plastic, driving, which is set for small fasteners, and hammer drilling, which will blow through masonry and concrete with ease. To give you greater control when hammer drilling, a side handle can be screwed into either side of the unit, letting you work optimally regardless of your handedness. A rubber molding covers the pistol grip, too, so you can hold onto it while it’s vibrating in even the slipperiest conditions. At the base of the drill is a magnetic bit holder, so you can store screws and drill heads onboard your tool, allowing you to make quick job changes without having to constantly walk to your tool bag. With all of these features and power, you can be sure that you’re working with Ryobi.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You'll see complaints of this drill backing down when it hits a tough spot. That's just the voltage drop off protection. But the 6 or 9 AH batteries from Ryobi(the off brand 6 AH is a 4 AH) will give more power and won't have the voltage drop experienced when binding up with a spade bit.
Update: after more than a half year with it giving it some hot suppers through different metals, it still hits hard. It's taken a few drops to the concrete as well with no issues yet.
The seller offered by email response to replace the charger then, failed to follow through and would not respond!
Could not contact seller by any other means! BEWARE!!!! Amazon was gracious enough to issue me a RMA and a refund minus 20%. Thanks AMAZON for doing the right thing! Won't risk buying anything RYOBI again!