|Item Weight||4.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.1 x 11 x 9.8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||P1810|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Special Features||Portable, Variable Speed, Light|
|Included Components||Drill battery and charger are included|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Ryobi P1810 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Drill / Driver Kit (3 Piece: 1 x P209 Drill / Driver, 1 x P102 18 V Lithium Ion Battery, 1 x P118 Dual Chemistry Charger)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- P209 DRILL / DRIVER: This handy drill boasts a max speed of 1,300 RPM with a 2-speed gearbox and a 24-position clutch. Its power combines with convenience in a keyless chuck that lets you swap out bits without any tools necessary
- P102 BATTERY: This compact, 1.3 Amp Hour battery is perfect for small jobs around the house where you need to get in tight spots. It is also ideal for long jobs where you want to reduce arm strain to maintain accuracy
- P118 CHARGER: This handy device has dual chemistry technology. This means that you can load up your lithium ion OR NiCad batteries, and this will charge them up with equal efficiency. It also has an onboard fuel gauge that lets you see the status of your battery’s charge
- ONE+ FAMILY: This drill, battery, and charger are all part of the One+ family. This means that Ryobi 18 volt batteries will work with the P209, and the P102 will work with 18 volt tools in the One+ lineup
- INCLUDED PHILLIPS / FLAT HEAD BIT provides additional value, letting you get to the job as soon as you open the package. Already have your own bits? No problem! Keep this as a backup
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $31.82.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Ryobi P208 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Drill / Driver with 1/2 Inch Keyless Chuck (Batteries Not Included, Power Tool Only)
BLACK+DECKER LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver
Ryobi P271 One+ 18 Volt Lithium Ion 1/2 Inch 2-Speed Drill Driver (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
Ryobi P1811 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit
Ryobi P277 One+ 18 Volt Lithium Ion 1/2 Inch 2-Speed Drill Driver (18 Volt Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Blue Apex||LECTROM TOOLS||Amazon.com||J&YDEALS||Find it at the Bay||LECTROM TOOLS|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion||Lithium Ion|
|Included Components||Drill battery and charger are included||battery||The Black & Decker Ldx120C Comes With One 20-Volt Max Lithium Drill/Driver, 1-Lbx20 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Battery, 1-Lcs20 Charger, 1-Double-Ended Bit.||battery||Bare-Tool||Drill/Driver, Drill bit, Manual|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 7.1 x 9.8 in||3 x 12 x 9 in||3.6 x 10.6 x 8.5 in||3 x 9.5 x 7.5 in||7.09 x 11.02 x 9.84 in||—|
|Voltage||18 volts||18 volts||20 volts||18 volts||18 volts||18 volts|
The P1810 from Ryobi is an essential for anyone looking to begin DIY work. It has everything you need to drive your fasteners: a drill / driver, a drill bit, a battery, and its charger! The P209 is a handy drill. It has enough power to get most of what you’d need done around the house in a timely manner, with features standard on most drill / drivers of its type. It has a maximum rotational speed of 1,300 RPM which can be adjusted with its 2-speed gearbox. It also has an adjustable torque, changed by a 24-position clutch located at the chuck. The chuck doesn’t require any tools to replace bits, either. A magnetic tray sits at the base of the tool, letting you hold onto extra screws and bits and keep them in plain sight, available exactly when you need them. Coming with two of one of the most effective batteries and chargers in Ryobi’s entire lineup, the P1810 provides plenty of value. The P102 is a compact 18V battery with 2AH of life. It’s perfect for light-duty jobs that require your hands to be steady and fatigue-free for precision drilling. The P118 can handle Ryobi’s 18V batteries, be it lithium ion or NiCad. On top of that, it has a battery status monitor that lets you know of a battery’s charging status or if it has defects. Use these items as a set of backups or solid replacements. Either way, with these features bundled with the Ryobi name, you know you can’t go wrong.