|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 4 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||P125|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
Ryobi ONE 18V Lithium Ion 6-Port Battery SuperCharger with IntelliPort Charging System P125 Charger
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Charges, maintains, and stores up to SIX 18V Ryobi ONE+ Batteries (Batteries not included)
- Charges Ni-Cad and Lithium-Ion 18V Ryobi ONE+ batteries
- Conserves Energy: EnergyStar qualified: enters Energy Save Mode when not charging or maintaining
- Quick-release wall mount bracket (included) securely mounts to wall; organizes, maximizes workspace
- Batteries lock in place securely for easy transport.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
# Power On-Demand, Up to six charged – 18V ONE+™ batteries available on-demand. # • Maximizes Battery Life - Charges stored batteries only as needed, which protects the batteries’ cells and maximizes life. # • Conserves Energy - EnergyStar® qualified system enters Energy Save Mode to conserve energy when not charging or maintaining batteries. # • Indicator lights show battery and port status as batteries are charged and maintained or when status button is pressed during Energy Save Mode. # • 6 Port Supercharger ™ reduces workspace clutter. # • Quick-release wall mount bracket (included) securely mounts to wall, organizing and maximizing work space. # • Batteries lock securely into place for easy transport. # • 1 HR CHARGE - Charges each 18V ONE+ battery, one at a time, in one hour or less. # • Maintenance Mode - Batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance. # • Energy Save Mode - EnergyStar® qualified system saves energy, protects battery cells, and maximizes life.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I bought my 6 port charger a few years ago at Home Depot and used it for the NiCad's I had.Read more