Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on December 18, 2016
Bye-bye odour. I've used this in my wash load, it took out bunny pee smell. I've used this in my carpet shampooer too, and took out dust and whatever else since the carpet was put in. This will be my eternal enzyme product. No chemicals, and especially no nauseating artificial smells. Good for the price, too!

Read up on another guy's review - the one who says to expect a couple of days for whatever you just cleaned to smell like death... as the enzyme eats up the bacteria/microorganisms that cause the smell initially. It means the enzyme is working. Give it a couple of days (or more, depending how vile it is). If you make allowance for this as you clean, you will be happy in the end. Mine didn't take long. I love this product.
6 people found this helpful
on November 16, 2016
Don't mess around with those other products that just cover up a bad smell, leaving most of its chemical components behind. You may not be able to smell anything wrong with your sofa pillows or the shirt that got used for a cat's convenience. But the cat (or dog) can certainly smell where they went, and they will want to return to the same spot and mark it again. I have had cats for 43 years, and I tell you, this is the ONLY product that really removes pet odors so well that there is no danger of a return performance. (It also helps to figure out why your pet is doing this and change the environment or your own behavior toward them--and get them to a vet.) Highly recommended.
6 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2012
I originally reviewed this item in June 2012, and was not happy with the product. I found that my house smelled of dog urine for days after use and was very upset about it and thought it didnt work. Well the smell eventually went away and after that I forgot about the product and what I had done. Then recently, now January 2013, I realized that while I still haul my carpet shampooer in weekly to clean the one untreated room I have left, I haven't had to clean the other two treated rooms. My dog no longer seeks out her favorite spots in those rooms to use as a toilet. It's amazing and makes me VERY happy!

I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a dog that habitually pees on the carpet. In fact, I think I'll be purchasing more powder concentrate so I can treat the entire room that I have remaining as my dog doesn't pick a particular spot but instead pees pretty much everywhere except on her peepee pads - go figure.

This is what works for me: I mix up a slightly stronger than recommended batch of powder with super hot facet water in my large mop bucket. I then pour the whole bucket of mixed solution on the problem area and proceed to use my bare feet to slosh around on the carpet to spread out the water and make sure it's soaked down to the mat below the carpet. I let it sit for about an hour and then use the spill pickup function on my carpet shampooer to extract as much liquid as possible. I bring in a floor fan and let the carpet dry for a few days. The room WILL smell like dog pee BAD!! That's why I thought it didn't work before, but remember I was wrong. After a few days I shampoo my carpet as normal. The smell will be gone as will any residual yellow stains from past accidents.

Again, my dog has not peed in either of these rooms in over 6 months and this is completely shocking considering she peed in each room daily at least 3 times. I hope this helps anyone who has a similar problem with their pet. Try Odomute, but be patient with the results.
32 people found this helpful
on July 13, 2016
I love this - because it really works!!! I have a very good cat with IBS. He gets so sick at times that when he turbo barfs or has projectile poo, he accidentally pees. Poor, sad, miserable kitty! (We are now trying long term prednisolone to keep issues at bay).
Anyway, this product fully gets the urine and poo odor out, when used as directed. It gets it out so well that I can put, say, a previously soiled blanket right next to Huckleberry and he will curl up with it and sleep - he has none of that tell-tale sniffing or look of recognition of "hey, that was my toilet once." The smell is gone, the cat parent is happy, and all is well! I am a repeat purchaser of this product. :-)
4 people found this helpful
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 30, 2017
hard to find, and pricey when I see it in a store. glad to have found it here. this will eliminate any smell in anything that can be soaked in it. that is the trick, you have to mix it up, wipe or soak or spray on, let it dry. smells are gone. much more than just pet smells. I recently used it to remove nasty perfume smells from a desk drawer. you can wash the item again, after it has air dried and the smell has been removed. if you have tried other products first, this may not work as good, use this one first.
2 people found this helpful
on April 17, 2017
Wonderful product, gets rid of all smells. Safe for furniture, carpet, floors. I am the Director of a county animal services department. I ordered this for a cat hoarder we were working with (47 cats in the house) and after using it; she and her neighbors are now happy.
4 people found this helpful
on November 11, 2015
What can I say, pet urine and feces stink! We have two dogs, a Siberian husky and an English Mastiff so you can only imagine just how much waste they can both produce. We have pavers in our backyard and the dogs tend to do their duty on the pavers rather than in the grass. The hot Arizona sun left our backyard smelling like a giant doggy toilet even though we spray the pavers daily. Tired of the stink and wanting to make use of our beautiful backyard we began the hunt for something that would kill the odor without damaging our expensive pavers. Thats when we found Odormute. I must say it works wonders! No more baked urine stink haunting the yard like an ominous ghost pee puddle. Its super easy to use. Just add the mix to a dispenser of your choice, we use a plastic tank with a spray wand, and add water. All you have to do is follow the easy instructions and soon you too will have an odor-free yard! It is safe on plants, and safe for your pets. It has no chemical scent and does not irritate my grandchildren's allergies or asthma. Which is great because we love to entertain outside. I highly recommend this product.
|11 comment|Report abuse
Wow this Wow this really works. I was skeptical at first. I have tried all the get the dog urine smell products out there and from natural remedies to over powering smelling items all seem to leave a slight urine smell behind. And when shampooing my carpets the smell just would get so strong that it made you sick! So yesterday I load up my machine and head to try yet another product on my floors and knowing as soon. As the floor gets wet I am going to smell urine so bad that it will make my stomach turn. But it didn't happen! I waited and waited still no smell... now I will say the worst area has a slight smell still but the amount is 90% better after another application I believe it will be gone. This product will become a must have at my home. Also the fact it is natural and safe also really tops my list. I honestly hate harsh nasty chemicals and using them around my children, animals, home and self. Highly recommend!
on October 19, 2016
I can't say enough about how well this works! We just moved to a small condo with a very small patio. The previous occupants had 2 dogs and that patio reeked. I went right out and bought this stuff. Hubby made a few gallons to distribute on the patio and in the flower beds. My goodness! It was only MINUTES and the smells were completely gone. We use it for our doggies on a weekly basis and we're able to keep the patio door open without any offensive odors gagging us. Best stuff ever! We also use it in our carpet cleaner as added odor eliminator. Works so good!
on January 10, 2017
Seems to eliminate urine smell. Works great.

One tip: if you're working with concrete, pour hot water on the surface beforehand, let it soak, and then pour on the Odormute solution. Seems to work a lot better this way.
3 people found this helpful