Ryval C872 Basketball Hoop - 72” Clear -View Tempered Glass Backboard, Height Adjustable for Children & Adults, In Ground Basketball Goal, Competition Breakaway Rim
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BOARD SIZE: 72” Clear View ½” Thick Tempered Glass High-performance Backboard for Gym quality play. FREE: Gusset, Pole & Backboard Pads.
- RUST GUARD: Hot dip galvanized under coating for superior rust protection with premium baked on powder coat paint top finish.
- SUPERSTRONG IN-GROUND ONE PIECE POLE DESIGN. Massive 8” x 6” and 7-gauge steel pole. Adjustable height from 5-10 feet and a 4 foot overhang clearance for extra safety.
- Breakaway class rim w/ProTube Net connector. XXL Stainless Steel Hardware. Includes Anchor (J-Bolt) Set.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY (Dunk-Proof Warranty)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ryval Hoops Coach C872 glass backboard will not fog, cloud or scratch, which are characteristics of acrylic backboards. The 1/2" tempered glass performs like The YMCA / NBA and NCAA gym style backboards in rebounding & game play. A 5-year-old child can easily adjust the backboard down to age appropriate training height level. Whether you have a basketball court, or a 1, 2, 3-car garage driveway, a Ryval Hoops goal is performance-ready for family friendly or serious competition play.
Ultra Rigid Steel Frame - This hot-dip galvanized frame allows us to not use any reinforced joints. The frame is welded together for the best hold on the market.
Aluminum Trim - We encase our tempered glass & steel frame into a polished aluminum trim. Rivets hold everything in place for more stability on the boards.
1/2" Tempered Glass - We use 1/2" tempered glass to provide you the most gym like rebounds around.
Direct Rim Mounting - We decided to cut the glass at the rim's mount, instead of cutting holes for the bolts. This assures that the rim will never come into contact with the glass causing it to break.
Free 1" High Density Edge Padding - This 1" high density padding allows extra safety for those high flyers that want to dunk.
Superior Rust Protection - Hot-Dip Galvanized steel is the top of the line for rust protection. It comes standard with all of our Coach Series goals, no extra charge like other companies.
Thick 7 Gauge Steel - Thicker steel means a more sturdy base, this allows all the dunking you can throw down.
Massive One Piece Steel Pole - This makes the unit more rigid allowing you to dunk all you want.
8 Welded Support Gussets - Welded gussets eliminate pole sway and lessens vibration.
Free 2" High Density Gusset and Pole Padding - Our 2" high-density pole and gusset padding comes with every Coach Series purchase, no extra charge. You shouldn't have to pay for safety.
Adjustable Slotted Base Plate - These holes allow you to adjust the pole after the concrete has set. This makes it a lot easier to square up and level your base with your driveway or court.
Protube Net Connector
- Just like the rims in the NBA/NCAA, we use one continuous piece of thick stainless steel that runs through the rim attaching the net. No more pesky ring ties for your net. Fingers or rings can get caught in the old school ring ties.
- Our breakaway rim allows gym like response on all shots while still allowing you to dunk and hang from the rim.
- Bolts are used to directly attach the rim to the goals main support arm. This puts all the dunk force on the base & main support arm, not the backboard itself.
Quick and Easy Adjusting
- No more broomstick is needed for our goals. The lift assist cylinder neutralizes the weight of the backboard allowing a 5 year old to adjust the goal.
- These goals can be put to any height that you desire(5'-10'), no longer do you have to get over those set notches for the goal to stay in place.
- If you don't want your little ones to mess with the height of the goal while unsupervised then simply remove the pin and handle from the actuator.
- Before you have completed the install of your goal make sure to set the goal at 10' and place the sticker onto the cylinder so you can have the precise height when you need it.
Take Your Goal
- If you happen to move after your Ryval goal is installed don't worry, our goals are designed for you to take them too.
- We use 4 pieces of rebar to ensure that the concrete block is there forever.
- The steel template is for you to make sure your J-Bolts line up perfectly with the base of the pole.
- 627 lbs
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We order it, but when it came, the shipping company only got us one pallets of the two that was supposed to come; I called Ryval and asked about it, they were not aware of the issue, but, they followed thru with the shipping company, got them to get the rest of the parts to me in proper time.
That alone left an impression on me, the way they take their product as a pride and made sure we are happy with the delivery;
I opened the boxes, everything is very well packaged, very impressive materials (I looked at others to see the quality and not one come close to this product); it is a pricy product for my personal use, but well worth the investment; I will install myself, I have a tractor with attachment and, unlike some of the other ways of installing a hoop, I will drill a 24" hole 5' deep, looking at the weight of this product, it is very important to have the base strong.
This hoop will be attached to my new home, if I decide to sell the house, I will for sure buy this same product again.
Ryval team, on behalf of my kids, thank much; keep up the good work.
The system itself is awesome and pretty easy to install.