- Series: Lecture Notes in Mathematics (Book 1979)
- Paperback: 449 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2009 edition (June 29, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3642017622
- ISBN-13: 978-3642017629
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,261,896 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Séminaire de Probabilités XLII (Lecture Notes in Mathematics) 2009th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
From the Back Cover
The tradition of specialized courses in the Séminaires de Probabilités is continued with A. Lejay's Another introduction to rough paths. Other topics from this 42nd volume range from the interface between analysis and probability to special processes, Lévy processes and Lévy systems, branching, penalization, representation of Gaussian processes, filtrations and quantum probability.
Browse award-winning titles. See more