Other Sellers on Amazon
Clorox S.O.S 91017 All Surface Scrubber Sponge
|Price:||$4.62 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two-sided scrubber sponge for cleaning both heavily soiled and delicate surfaces
- Dark-blue scrim surface on one side for scrubbing away caked food, dirt, and debris
- Light-blue cellulose sponge on one side for use on nonstick cookware and other delicate surfaces
- Parallelogram shape fits into cracks and crevices better than round or rectangular sponges
- Safe for top-shelf dishwasher cleaning
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The two-sided Clorox S.O.S 91017 scrubber sponge has a parallelogram-shaped body, is dishwasher-safe, and has a two-sided design to clean both heavily soiled surfaces and delicate surfaces. The two-toned sponge has a dark blue scrim surface on one side for scrubbing away sticky or hard-to-remove, caked-on food, dirt, and debris. On the opposite side, the sponge provides a light blue cellulose sponge to absorb liquid spills and wipe clean delicate surfaces, including that found in nonstick cookware. The angled corners of the parallelogram-shaped sponge allow easier corner, crack, and crevice cleaning than round- or rectangular-shaped sponges. To clean the sponge can be washed on the top shelf of a dishwasher. Sponge life varies depending on application, but will typically last between eight and twelve weeks. The sponge measures 3 x 5.25 inches with a 1" thickness, and it is suitable for use on marble, ceramic, tile, glass, stainless steel, and nonstick surfaces, among others.
The Clorox Company manufactures cleaning products under the brands Clorox, Formula 409, Green Works, Liquid-Plumr, Pine-Sol, and Tilex, among others. The company, founded in 1913, is headquartered in Oakland, CA.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this is way too expensive. I thought it was multiple sponges and it was only 1Published 14 hours ago by Amber Williamson
Love the quality and shape of these sponges. Have used this style for years.Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer