Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on March 19, 2013
It looks very "homemade" (the packaging), which put me off a bit. It's just one of those small metal containers with a label slapped on, but DANG, it really is AWESOME! I use it on everything, the Sriracha flavor is just right and not overpowering. It's amazing on eggs, chicken, hamburgers, rice.

I highly recommend it for the flavor, just be aware that it's pricey for it's size. For me though, I'd buy it again, it's just that yummy!
on January 1, 2013
I got this as a present for my Dad without having ever tried it. All I can say was it was a smash hit. He proceeded to put it on every part of Christmas dinner, and had just about everybody else trying it to. Perfect balance of spice, garlic, and of course salt. I will totally be buying more.
on December 26, 2012
Taste just like Sriracha! was such a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much for this delicious treat! I loved it!
on June 24, 2013
I got this as a little gift for my boyfriend. He really liked it and said it gave a nice mild sriracha-y flavor without being to strong and overpowering the flavor of the food.
on January 17, 2013
A wonderful gift/stocking stuffer. Sent it to my niece, who immediately got her mother & father hooked. So many uses...love it.
on January 21, 2013
This salt is exactly what it says it will be. I love it and will order it again. It works well as a margarita salt too!
on November 12, 2013
a little something extra for the spice lovers. good times. amazing on popcorn! id recommend this to any sriracha lover.
on March 18, 2013
This salt will boost your dish/drink/snack to an "11". Just a pinch adds complexity and a bit of zing to pretty much everything you can imagine.
on April 4, 2013
If you like spices, this Sriracha Salt is a perfect addition to your kitchen. Can't beat the combination of hot and salty.
on April 9, 2013
A little goes a long way with this stuff, so use it sparingly. However, I love it. It goes great with steamed veggies.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.