Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
S.T.E.A.M. Line Toys Elenco Owi 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot Kit
|Price:||$40.72 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The solar powered robot can be transformed into 14 different robot modes which include a multitude of comical and functional movements. The user can easily change from a wagging-tail dog -> running beetle -> walking crab -> surfer -> speedster -> zombie chaser... The robot kit provides unique accessories (included) and parts that make the robot move on land and water.
- With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind these technologies. Fortunately, this product is powered by the sun, so there are no batteries required. The robot moves in the direct sunlight and allows children to create and use their infinite imagination.
- There are two levels in building the robot kit. Level one includes: Turtle-bot, Beetle-bot, Quadru-bot, Boat-bot, Walker-bot, Dog-bot, and Wheel-bot. After they amuse themselves with the entry level, can challenge their manipulative skills with second level: Roly Poly-bot, Auto-bot, Slither-bot, Surf-bot, Zombie-bot, Crab-bot, and Row-bot.
- Additional features includes: adjustable polarity on the solar panel to change direction of motor rotation, retractable robot head which can be quickly stored in the upper body, the robot head can be installed in the front, top or rear of the gearbox, and a transparent housing to see the movements of the gears.
- As the saying goes, "Our children are the future."And if anything is certain about that future, it is that renewable energy sources and green technologies will play a major role in our children's lives. With 14 in 1 Educational Solar Robot Kit, let them learn about their future and have fun doing it with.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
We supply schools, learning stores, and home-school coops. Our focus are toys with an educational component. Our mission is to show that learning is fun and that expanding the mind is the greatest gift one can share.
Compare with similar items
Robotic Kit For Kids – Ingenious Machines Remote Control Building Kits For Kids – TG633 Awesome Fun Build Your Own Robot Toy by ThinkGizmos (All batteries included)
OWI Hydraulic Arm Edge Kit
OWI - Dodeca 12-in-1 Solar Hydraulic Robot Kit
OWI 6-in-1 Educational Solar Kit
S.T.E.A.M. Line Toys Elenco Owi T4 Transforming Solar Robot Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||—||13.62 x 10.71 x 2.83 in||12.7 x 9.53 x 16.35 in||10.2 x 5.2 x 23.5 in||7.25 x 2.25 x 8.5 in||—|
|Item Weight||—||5.4 lbs||2 lbs||—||3.2 ounces||0.51 lb|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The motor is not powerful enough to spin the gears in the gearbox when it is correctly assembled. The tension required to hold the gears in place is too much for the motor to spin, even when connected to a battery. The solar panel is made of such low quality silicon that it does not output enough electricity even under direct light to power the motor.
The plastic is made well enough and the kit itself is nice, just very disappointed the electrical components are so poor quality and design it makes the kit worthless.