Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 451 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 484 reviews
These are wicked awesome!! What a fun way to do group card games. I bought them to use for a class of 16 year olds who, in weeks past, couldn't tell me what I wore because their phones were so captivating. We used them to create a game show type atmosphere and I got everyone excited and participating! They are fun and cool and no one has things like that.

Quality is very good except the packaging box quickly tore. So I reinforced the edges with packing tape. Problem solved. The cards themselves are high quality and show no wear at all yet.
on May 6, 2016
BIG is Good!

I have the playing cards on a glass table next to an equally oversized checkers board set. A real attention getter that draws young and old....to put down their sartphones, sit face to face with someone, and play a game !
on May 12, 2016
Surprisingly fun giant playing cards. I bought these initially for a work function but ended up breaking them out for a gaming night with friends for some unexpectedly hilarious games. Something about playing with comically oversized cards just makes normally amusing games outright amazing. Now, points deducted since the cards themselves are flimsier than I would prefer, but to increase the weight of the paper would really increase the price of the cards, and it's not like we're using these for professional level poker games or anything.

For what they are, they are an excellent purchase.
on February 13, 2016
These cards are huge.
on August 3, 2017
These cards are FUN! My son and I ordered them as a joke. We sit at the table playing a hand of these ginormous cards and pretend it's nothing out of the ordinary just to see the look on people's faces. Everyone gets a laugh out of them. They're on the flimsy side and easy to tear, one was already torn upon arrival. Because of the size they need to be made of a little heavier card stock than what they're currently using. Arrived quickly via Amazon Prime.
on October 13, 2016
Love these cards! They are huge, the print is nice and they are made very well; nice and thick so they won't easily bend.

My daughter and I love to play board games and cards together so when I came across these, I knew I had to have them. I didn't tell her I ordered them and the night they arrived I asked her if she wanted to play cards. When I pulled them out, we couldn't stop laughing because the cards were bigger than our heads! 😂

I will say that because of their size and thickness, they are a tad difficult to shuffle but totally worth it! We laughed almost the entire time we played. Even if we never played with them again (which we will) they were worth the price I paid just for that first night of fun and laughter!
on April 24, 2011
I've been doing the eye exercises in Dr. Rosanes-Berrett's book, "Do You Really Need Eyeglasses?" which I've previously reviewed. One of the exercises that she recommends is simply playing Solitaire with playing cards. It makes your eyes move and it's relaxing. Yes, it works. I've played Solitaire all day long, during lunch and then for a couple hours at night, gotten up the next day and my eye muscles are actually sore. My eyesight slowly continues to improve.

So, I thought, along the lines of, 'if a little is better, then too much is great' that if Solitaire played with regular cards is great, then Solitaire played with gee-normous cards would be super-fantastic.

Lo and behold, it is! Not only do your eyes have to roam over a six foot area when you're playing Solitaire with these monsters, but it's a whole-body workout! If you are a sedentary person who does not care for exercise, then get a set of these, spread them out on the floor or on a six-foot table, put on your headphones and play away. Ditto if you are just trying to improve your eyesight or if your eyes are just tired after staring at a computer all day.
on January 13, 2017
Wow! Great cards!! They were larger than I expected and might need two people to shuffle because I couldn't do it as they were so big! Neat game cards though.
on July 6, 2016
Perfect!! Exactly what I needed. Using these to decorate for my sons Alice themed birthday party. The cards are a nice quality. In the card box and all!
review image review image review image
on May 22, 2017
These are quite sturdy and well made. Most importantly, they are cool! They get played with every time I set them out for my Sunday school class (ages 7 to 11). They are also fun to throw apparently.