|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.3 x 1.5 x 5.3 inches|
|Item model number||06A|
|Batteries||6 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Information not Available|
|Special Features||Smart Smoke and CO Detection; Detects Fast and Slow Burning Fires; Split-Spectrum Sensor|
|Included Components||"Six long-life batteries (Energizer® Ultimate Lithium “L91” AA)|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Metal|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Google Nest Protect - Smoke Alarm - Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector - Battery Operated , White - S3000BWES
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.3 x 1.5 x 5.3 inches|
|Item Weight||1 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector that speaks up in a friendly voice to give you an early warning when there’s smoke or CO in your home
- Split Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast burning and smoldering ﬁres and tells you where the danger is
- Get phone alerts so you know something’s wrong even when you’re away from home
- CO detector looks out for carbon monoxide and tells you where it’s located
- With App Silence, you can silence the smoke alarm with your phone in the Nest app when there’s only a little smoke
- No chirps to tell you the battery is low; Nest Protect tests its own batteries and gives you a Nightly Promise when you turn off the lights so you know everything is working
- When you walk under Nest Protect at night, Pathlight lights your way
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
There’s never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It speaks up when there’s a problem and can send a message to your phone if you’re not at home. And it helps keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
Speaks up to tell you what’s wrong.
When there’s smoke or CO in your home, Nest Protect speaks in a friendly, human voice to give you an early warning and tell you where the danger is.
Compare with similar items
Nest Protect is the smoke alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone. This smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector has a Split-Spectrum Sensor to detect fast-burning and smoldering fires, tests its own batteries, and lasts up to 10 years. It sends phone alerts when something’s wrong. You can hush the alarm from your phone with App Silence. And it tells you when the batteries are running low, so there are no chirps at 2 AM.
 Mobile alerts require working internet and Wi-Fi.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on March 12, 2018
Now, 6 months later, I'm running through my house to silence a smoke alarm in the master bedroom.
No smoke anywhere. No fire. No steam. No dust. No bugs.
I manage to get it to silence and then 10 minutes later, same thing happens again. Only this time, it's warning on all of the Nest Protects, waking up the napping kid and driving my house nuts.
What a huge waste of money and time. Nest only offers a 30-day return so I'm out of luck.
Save yourself the trouble and listen to the 1-star reviews. These are garbage.
That is-- of course if they work and are reliable.
I am a computer professional with years of experience with networking and troubleshooting computer issues. So, I a have better than average computer skills and knowledge.
NEST PROTECTS are a serious pain when trying to get them to be stable on your network and reliably communicate to the server and each other. I had thought that the issues we experienced originally were that i had a weak WIFI signal in various areas of our house. (4900 SQFT) so, I did not complain much, expecting it to go away once our new mesh WIFI network was installed. My WIFI is now strong and full strength in all areas of the house. I still get offline units, that will not reconnect until I remove the unit from the software, reset it to factory defaults by holding button for 10 seconds, and then SCAN the bar code on the back to add to the software (BTW, the manual method without scanning has never worked for me. so, the unit must be removed from the wall and scanned)
MY major concerns
1. Will these really work in a real fire? I have serious concerns.
2. Randomly, a unit will go offline and never come back till I reset it, it is various units through-out the house.
3. The app tells you very little, so how do you know the interconnect feature will even work?
4. Self-Testing the units, the offline units never respond? if they were interconnected, they would work just like a cheap hardwired unit does.
5. The app is very weak and immature in what you can do or see. For example, why must you remove a unit from a "house" in order to reestablish connectivity, versus just review and edit the settings. ( an advanced settings tab would be great)
6. No method of direct connect even over Ethernet. BTW, POE would have been cool. relies on WIFI. (which seems unstable)
for the $$$ spent, I fear, we will need to replace them with traditional units, in order to be sure our family is safe. I had hoped for much more for the money spent. especially given the fact that most online reviews are raving (not sure why)
Compare with other gas smoke fire alarms
This ItemGoogle Nest Protect - Smoke Alarm - Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector - Battery Operated , White - S3000BWES
($12.66 / 1 Count)
|brand||X-Sense||FIRST ALERT||X-Sense||FIRST ALERT|
|power source||Battery||Battery Powered||-||Battery powered||Battery Powered||Battery Powered|