|Item model number||CA-S340W-W2|
|Item Weight||18 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 8 x 18.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||17 x 8 x 18.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NZXT S340VR Elite Computer Case , Matte White (CA-S340W-W2)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Steel chassis and tempered glass construction
- Cable management optimized for a simple and hassle-free build
- Streamlined VR access with HDMI and USB 3.0 from the top IO
- Easy-to-use headset and VR cable management puck
- Full Kraken Series cooler support up to 280mm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NZXT S340 Elite Matte White Steel/Tempered Glass ATX Mid Tower Case. Expanding on the S340's renowned durability, the S340 Elite features a tempered glass panel to showcase builds with crisp clarity. The top IO panel has been optimized with an HDMI port and additional USB ports for a streamlined VR experience. It includes a magnetic cable management puck to conveniently store VR or audio headsets with fast and flexible mounting access. The S340 Elite is strong, compact, and takes the S340 chassis to new heights.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Makes cable management stupid easy and has many places to mount SSDs. I love the PSU shroud.
My AMD vega 56 just barely cleared the cable management bar, but it did fit.
The most difficulty I had was with getting my radiator in the front of the case. With a fairly thick fan and a 120 mm rad, I had to squeeze the radiator and fan between the cable management bar and the front of the case, and it wouldn't clear my RAM if I stuck it on the top. No hope for a push-pull configuration.
I like that the case is short, because I can fit it more easily in the space where I stick my computer, but for some people maybe an extended/longer version of this case would be desirable.
My biggest complaint, however, is the hard drive bay. It's metal on metal, and with an SSHD in the 3.5 bay, it vibrates and makes quite a bit of noise. I would suggest finding a way to include a plastic tray or Dell style plastic slide mounts to cut down on it.
1. The matte black scratches VERY easily.
2. The front panel on my had noticeable vibration noise. It would stop if I lightly pressed on it. I don't have any mechanical drives in my pc either so it was definitely a defect
3. Thumb screws are really hard to screw sometimes.
Other than that, beautiful case and design. The glass is stunning.
The only Con: I don't think it comes with any HHD mounts. I meant the case has a storage section in the cas for them but I don't think it screws in or snaps to anything.
- 4 USB ports in front
- Ample room for cable management behind the motherboard
- Plenty of cutouts for cables to reach internal components
- Great build quality
- Extremely easy to work with
- No duel radiator support for the top of the case
- No dust filter for the top fan slot, even though it's clearly made for one
- Lack of color options (I would hope they'd add yellow, green and purple variants)
- Blue accents do not match the pictures
1st- I couldn't plug the CASES USB 3.0 cables into my motherboard without taking on of cable management clips off of the back of the cable management bar. This problem could have been resolved by allowing me to move the clips around.
2nd- The front facing SSD mount is a bit problematic. There is too much space between the grommet and the SSD for me to use a curved SATA cable. So you are forced to use a straight SATA able, which can be a very tight fit and some forced angling. Nonetheless, you will have to be using straight SATA cable for any SSD with the case.
3rd- The case has two hard drive mount, but if you are using that front facing SSD then you only have one HDD mount. This is because the bottom mount is being used for running cables to the front facing SAD.
Besides these three issues this is a fantastic case and I would recommend it to everyone searching for a midtower case.