|Item Weight||28.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||14.6 x 14.3 x 14.2 inches|
|Item model number||SA-12D2|
4 Year Auto Accessories Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SA-12 D2 REV.3- Sundown Audio 12" 750W Dual 2-Ohm SA Series Subwoofer
|Price:||$214.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 19.0mm X‐Max by 70% BL method one‐way (38.0mm peak to peak)
- Thick black anodized aluminum voice coil formers for maximum strength and heat dissipation
- High efficiency air‐flow management integrated into the motor for maximum voice coil cooling
- Dual Aluminum Faraday rings for reduced inductance and inductive distortion (pole cap and magnet ID)
- Two‐Year Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
SA-12 D4 REV.3 - Sundown Audio 12" 750W Dual 4-Ohm SA Series Subwoofer
Rockford Fosgate P3D4-12 Punch P3 DVC 4-Ohm 12-Inch 600-Watt RMS 1200-Watt Peak Subwoofer
Skar Audio EVL-12 D2 12" 2500 Watt Max Power Dual 2 Ohm Car Subwoofer
Sundown Audio Z-12 V.5 D2 12" 2000W RMS Dual 2-Ohm Z-V.5 Series Subwoofer
SA-10 D2 REV 3 - Sundown Audio 10" Dual 2-Ohm 750W RMS SA Series Subwoofer
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Output Wattage||600 watts||—||1,200||—||—||—|
|Vehicle Speaker Size||12_inch||12_inch||12_inch||12 inch||12 Inch||10 Inch|
SA-12 D2 REV.3 SUNDOWN AUDIO 12" DVC 2 OHM SA 750W RMS SUBWOOFER CAR BASS SPEAKER
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very well built, heavy, and durable. All the claims of these subs need more power than rated seem true. If you are debating between these or others, go ahead and just get these, they will not disappoint.
They are clean sounding and love the lows. Don't get hot or distort. Build a box or get one built to spec and see for yourself. To be honest, it would be hard for me to buy any other brand now, knowing what these can do and how they sound.
I have had just about every major brand of subwoofer out there and always come back to sundown. You can not beat the value of these subs.
Currently its in a 2.25 cube box and its the loudest single setup I have heard for music. Yes there is subs that sound little better, but not anywhere near this price. If you have any questions about it shoot me a message or leave a comment.
This thing is a MONSTER. People ask what I've got in my trunk, and they're shocked when I tell them it's only a single 12! Sundown says it can take about 600 watts RMS... It can easily take 1000 watts. Mine have been taking this daily for almost a full year. It's running on a Hifonics Zeus zrx-1200 amp, at around 1100 watts.
I'm a college student, and when I drive down campus, I get a lot of looks as I drive by. Very loud, clear. I had a small competition with a guy running a $2000 setup with some alpines in the back, and my single 12 flattened his setup. It hits a lot harder than its' JL counterparts.. JL claims to have a superb sound quality, and I won't deny that. JL subs sound great. Although, I can't justify paying up to $500 more just for an increase in sound quality. Great sub, the transient response is unprecedented. In my experience, it gets to around 120 dB. Definitely bumps, I'd recommend this to anyone willing to spend a little extra money.
Overall, for the money this subwoofer is absolutely amazing; it can get loud, low and sound great all at the same time!