Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
About the product
- EMI/RFI Shielding to prevent electromagnetic/radio-frequency interference, ensuring you a good mood when playing games
- Unique, well shaped and designed gaming headset, with foldable hidden microphone
- Premier SADES-AFV volume control with extra Mic-muted function
- Soft PU leather cushion ear-pad and head-pad, very comfortable to wear
- SADES is the official Partner of WCG(World Cyber Games) China 2013. It can't work on PS4, Xbox 360 due to it's 3.5mm jack
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
• Primary kind of gaming headset.
• Unique style of shape, as well as hidden microphone for stylish display.
• Premier SADES-AFV volume control with extra Mic-muted function.
• Standard 40mm Hi-Fi driver, well-defined trebles.
• Soft PU leather cushion head-pad and ear-pad for wearing comfort.
• Mic Dimension:6.0x5.0mm
• Sensitivity: -54dB+/-3dB
• Directivity: Omnidirectional
• Impedance: 2.2KΩ
• Driver Diameter: 40mm
• Impedance: 16KΩ
• Frequency Response: 20~20kHz
• Sensitivity(S.P.L.): 120dB +/- 3dB
• Input Plug Diameter: 3.5mm
• Code Length: 2.2meters
• 1 x SADES SA-708 Stereo Headset
• Easy To Use No Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you game a lot then a wired headset such as the SADES SA-708 is better option than a wireless set. You get more headphones for your money when you buy wired vice wireless ones. You also do do not have to worry about headset batteries or signal interference. Wired headphones just work better than wireless ones.
The microphone works great on this headset. My teammates can hear me very clearly and the microphone never cuts in and out. The feel and finish of this headset is very nice. I expected a lot less because they were only $15. I was very surprised at the quality.
Now for the downside. I am a full sized man (6'5" and over 200 pounds) with a larger head. These headphones are not a good fit for me. They are too tight and hurt my ears after a few hours of use. I don't blame this on the headphones, because when you are a big person like me nothing really fits well. Other normal sized people in my family have worn the headphones and they fit just right. I personally feel like these headphones are sized for adolescent or female sized heads. To make them fit me better I have been bending the top part of the headset outwards in an attempt to make them looser. I actually bent them a lot and the fact that they have not broken is a testament to their strength. They are getting looser the more I bend them. Knock on wood, despite all my bending they have not broke yet and continue to fit me better the more I bend them.
They are just amazing for the price. And you will not fine anything better for the price I have looked. I am a big tech guy and I do always look for the most value in gadgets and electronics.
1. Extremely comfortable even after 8 hours of gaming, Cushion is very comfortable, a
2. Durable. I have thrown this thing on the floor on a daily basis after i get done with gaming and my computer work. I take it to bed, sleep on it and it has yet to break. It actually looks pretty new after 1.5 years. Cushions and wires are still very new looking.
3. Sound is clear. Sound is Deep, But not too deep, But its not over bearing in base. Mids and Highs are above average for a headphone in this price range. There was very little distortion if you put everything on max, at this point you should not even put the headphones near your ears, because they almost sound like speakers. Microphone is clear and I make skype and google calls with it all the time.
4. inline sound control, This comes with an inline sound countrol to turn up or turn down the volume. Also mute and unmute the microphone. Extremely usefully in gaming. and also when watching movies and you don't want to reach keyboard or mouse
5. noise cancellation is decent. This doesn't have active noise cancellation, but it sits all around my ear and gets rid of about 70% -90% of ambient noise while you are listening to it.
6. Separate 3.5 mm jack for speaker and for microphone. I highly disklike USB headphone because they have tons of static due to the computer. however 3.5 jacks are much better.
7. super long cord. I lie in bed while I watch TV and the cord is super long over 7 feet.
8. These are light, they aren't heavy and won't bother your ears or your head.
1. I feel like the base can be a bit better. But I think you can change the settings on your pc to ramp up the base, I did this and the base SOUNDED AMAZING.
I really cannot find any other cons. It looks, feels, and sounds great. you really won't be disappointing.
IF YOU'RE looking for a 300 quality headphone. You won't find them in this. BECAUSE this isn't a $300 headphone. But this easily competes with 70 and 80 dollar headphones.
The quality of these headphones ARE VERY GOOD. what also makes a difference in sound is your computers hardware and sound card. If you have a cheap sound card. then you will get a cheap sound. I have a very good sound card, and am able to get very nice bass and very nice highs based on my settings.
Most recent customer reviews
I have had these headphones since January, 2016. While all my friends rock their 150$ headsets, I still use these, and they have the same quality as theirs.Read more