ASUS TUF SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1/USB 3.1 LGA1150 DDR3 SATA 10Gb/s USB 3.1 Type A Intel Z97 ATX Motherboard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB 3.1 On-board
- LGA1150 Socket for the 5th, New 4th and 4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- TUF ICe - Your Total Cooling Commander
- Thermal Armor with Flow Valve - Total Airflow-boosting Heat Dissipation
- TUF Fortifier - Damage Protection and Improved Cooling
- Dust Defenders - Repel the Dust, Expand the Lifespan
- Thermal Radar 2 - Customized Fan Tuning, Complete System Cooling
- TUF Components [TUF 10K It-Caps, TUF New Alloy Choke & MOSFETs; Certified by Military-standard] - Certified for Tough Duty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Type A Type C Intel Z170 ATX Motherboard
ASUS TUF Z270 Mark 2 LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI DVI M.2 USB 3.1 Z270 ATX Motherboard
ASUS TUF X299 MARK 2 LGA2066 DDR4 M.2 USB 3.1 X299 ATX Motherboard for Intel Core X-Series Processors
Supermicro Micro ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboard C7Z97-M-O
ASUS Q87M-E/CSM DDR3 1600 LGA 1150 Motherboard
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$14.98||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Never-MSRP||COWINS||Amazon.com||eTronix World||Amazon.com|
|Chipset Type||intel_z97_express||Intel Z170||Intel Z270||—||intel_z97_express||—|
|Processor (CPU) Model Socket||LGA 1150||LGA 1151||LGA 1151||LGA 2066||LGA 1150||LGA 1156|
|Item Dimensions||10.5 x 3 x 13 in||13.1 x 2.9 x 11.1 in||12 x 1 x 9.6 in||12 x 1 x 9.6 in||14 x 11 x 3 in||2.03 x 10.24 x 10.63 in|
|Item Weight||5.2 lbs||4.93 lbs||2.68 lbs||1.5 lbs||3 lbs||2.05 lbs|
|Memory Slots Available||4||4||4||8||4||4|
|Ram Memory Maximum Size||—||64 GB||64 GB||—||—||—|
|RAM Technology||DDR3 1800||DDR4||DDR4||DDR4||DDR3 2600||DDR3 1600|
|Supported Motherboard||ATX||atx||atx||atx||Micro ATX||Micro ATX|
|Total Pci Slots Free||—||4||—||—||—||2|
|Total SATA Ports||—||—||—||—||—||6|
TUF ATX Intel Z97 motherboard with strengthened back plate and flexible cooling system for non-stop stability
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use for games with two Video Cards (GTX 770's) and it handles the heat and power, with lower temperature than my previous board.
Vid cards running an average of 20 C cooler, and I have checked with a meter AND I really don't know why...but I am happy. I think it is the shielding on the board allowing better air flow, but it may be my new NZXT case (source 530).