|Fits as expected||
- New anatomical last was created especially for deadlifting.
- New non-marking outsole is made of high density material with a special design for traction. Soles are ultra thin: 2mm-5mm.
- Two lateral straps allowing for an individual fit and precise tuning of tightness for the foot, ankle and heel.
- High cut upper and materials optimal for training.
- Side support on the outsole allows you to spread the floor without your feet rolling over, unlike slippers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Specialized shoes for deadlifting and a great all-around lifting shoe for your strength workouts. The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter. Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects athletes’ feet from platypodia (flattening of the arches). This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle. The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern and side support on the outsole minimizes slipping.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01LYL78GC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If it were not for the fact that I was forced to pay my own return shipping fees, I'd give it 4 stars. If it was my size, I'd probably give it 5 stars, because I actually liked the shoe otherwise.