Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SABRE Eye Wash Adapter - Turns Water Bottle into Eye Wash Device - Flushes Contaminants from the Eye
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SABRE'S Eye Wash Adapter provides a simple solution to turn most water bottles into an eye wash device
- Insert eye wash adapter into water bottle and twist eye wash adapter onto bottle to create a tight seal
- Gently squeeze to create a fountain of water to help flush contaminants from eye
- An ideal addition to any first aid kit! It's a must-have for use during aerosol projector training
- Eye Wash Adapter works best on water bottles with 3 or more threads. Most brand name water bottles have 3 or more threads (Dasani, Evian, Smart Water, Aquafina, Propel, Etc.)
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SABRE's Eye Wash Adapter provides a simple solution to turn most water bottles into an eye wash device, This is an ideal addition to any first aid kit! It's a must-have for use during aerosol projector training.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got something in my eye and I need it out now ! My kids get stuff in there eyes and are crying! One hand on crushing the water bottle and another on the neck! Harder you squeeze , the more water flushes out. I did a "wet" run and had my kids do it. 9-7-5... They liked it over me holding a eye cup over the eye and getting them to open a eye... I purchased two, and taped each one to a water bottle, placed in both bathrooms.... Great buy, just hope they improve the seal a little better.